It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Across the years, Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex series gathered a massive fanbase among the gamers worldwide. Today Dungeon Siege Collection, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided arrive on GOG.COM in all DRM-free glory.

Dungeon Siege Collection (-85%) includes three parts of the cult fantasy RPG series, along with the DLC titled Treasures of the Sun. The Dungeon Siege series was born in 2002 from the Gas Powered Games studio members' passion for the RPG genre. The title captivated gamers around the world with its rich fantasy world, beautiful 3D graphics, and mechanics that were easy to grasp even for the beginners in the RPG domain. It was only a matter of time when the sequel was released in 2005 with the expanded world and a more complex storyline.

Over the years, Dungeon Siege became a cult classic. This led to a movie adaptation of the game featuring Jason Statham and, finally, to the third part of the series. This time it was created by Obsidian Entertainment (veterans of Baldur’s Gate) and published by Square Enix. Released in 2011, Dungeon Siege III introduced gamers to an innovative combat system that made the gameplay even more dynamic and engaging.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (-85%) is also a good example of revamping a cult series. After Deus Ex (2000) and Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) made a lot of fans thanks to the cyberpunk setting and RPG elements, the series went into a hiatus for nearly a decade.

Human Revolution lets us revisit the same dystopian universe of the future, albeit its story is set a few decades earlier. The world is divided between the supporters and opponents of human augmentations. The main protagonist, Adam Jensen, is a former SWAT member and the head of security at a tech company. He is being cast into the above-mentioned strife after suffering heavy wounds and being biotechnologically enhanced in order to save his life. During the game, the player can expand the main character’s augmentation further, making him even more lethal.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%) further expanded on adventures of Adam Jensen, merging action elements with RPG decision making, that changed the face of the storyline. One of its highly praised elements was the so-called Breach - an alternative game mode set in the virtual world. On top of that Deus Ex series was even further expanded with the successful comics series.

Now you can revisit the fascinating universes of Dungeon Siege and Deus Ex once more, thanks to the Square Enix Publisher Sale on GOG.COM featuring deals up to 89% off until 4th May 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Pygmalion_4678: No, it doesn't. Just tried it.
VanishedOne: Cheers. If I check them under my profile on the website, they have an achievement percentage (0%) but no actual achievement lists, so it seems to be a general GOG bug rather than a client-specific one.
There were similar problems with BioShock and Call of Cthulhu. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for a fix.
Post edited April 29, 2020 by Pygmalion_4678
AB2012: Well done GOG for Deus Ex Human Revolution. I'd definitely like to see a lot more Square Enix titles here, including Quantum Conundrum and The Turing Test.

op_2020: Would the Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC work on a Geforce GT 1030? In the past I only played the older Deus Ex 2, that is more action oriented.
AB2012: It should do. Being a 2011 game, it has much lower requirements and lighter weight engine than Mankind Divided (and uses well under 2GB VRAM):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj5NSdPhh5Q
Hello AB2012! Thank you for your response. I wil have to try it. The game has a great price right now :)
GOG thank you so much for the Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided releases! Absolutely brilliant!!!
I can't wait to install Dungeon Siege and be reminded how absolutely boring it is and how awful its level up/skill system is. :)
Oh wow! I certainly did not expect these releases. Nice to see Square bringing more games here. Instabuying every one of them. Please keep them coming!
Man, if I'd known I'd not finish Mankind divided years after release I'd've picked it up here instead! Why you tease me GoG?!
RoboPond: It does I've tried it on them. You will get a message popup on both games after creating a character asking to select a world. Read the descriptions in game as they will say what is the original game, and the expansion.

Also it does not break Dungeon Siege 2 on Windows 10, mouse works fine (Steam version, and Retail had issues.)
Thanks, I wishlisted them for now, because with the quarantine I didn't received my full income this month !
Thank you
whoa there are reviews saying these have DRM? wwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
Dungeon Siege 3! Thank you, thank you, GOG! Instabought and changed profile background.
woah. been waiting for DX. instabought!
high rated
tfishell: whoa there are reviews saying these have DRM? wwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
By the looks of it Square forgot to update the EULA to reflect the removal of the DRM
What I would like to know is that for Deus Ex Mankind Divided,the season pass contained literal one time use as it not you can only use once per play through but meaning you can only use them once per purchase.

There was a big fuss made about it when the game was originally released.

Does the GOG version have this same limitation?
Post edited April 29, 2020 by Mark-Mark
high rated
Telvas: EULA for Mankind Divided clearly says there is DRM:
"By downloading or installing any Software, you accept: (a) the existence and use of digital rights management software ("DRM")"
Nobody is kicking down your door and taking away your GOG installer FFS. Same useless fearmongering is currently the top review for Dungeon Siege thanks to you I see.
Post edited April 29, 2020 by Mr.Caine
thanks