It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That looks like a mineral scan. But I don't remember seeing it anywhere.
muntdefems: Let's put it in some context...
For some reason this reminds me of the tunnel passage in Rebel Assault.
Hmmm. You drew that?
phandom: Hmmm. You drew that?
It's a rather simple three-step process, really:
1. Sketch overarching area of cave. Add contour lines, but allow them to be thinly-defined. Make vague circles for openings like top or back of cave. Add smaller circles for rocks in foreground.
2. Begin to erase earlier sketch lines and fill in rock textures more. Fill in vague details, leave lighting for later. Use of a photo editing tool can be later used to alter drawing after scanning it in. If using a particularly sharp pencil, draw narrow crevasses and crags. Once satisfactory, move to the final step.
3. Give up, pitch out that garbage, and slap some Photoshop on some rocks.
Well... you see... I more or less followed zeogold's method. I tried to draw a convincing cavernous background but I ended up giving up and Gimping in a random image I found on Google Images... :P

By the way, It's not a mineral scan, nor is it Rebel Assault.

In fact, I'm afraid the texture inside the triangle is not exactly faithful to that in the game, so don't read too much into it, but the rest of the scene should be easily identifiable to anyone ho has played it. Especially with the new contextual elements I've added to it.
Attachments:
olli2.jpg (274 Kb)
muntdefems:
I would be very impressed if that was a drawing!

Still no clue what game it is.......
muntdefems: Well... you see... I more or less followed zeogold's method. I tried to draw a convincing cavernous background but I ended up giving up and Gimping in a random image I found on Google Images... :P

By the way, It's not a mineral scan, nor is it Rebel Assault.

In fact, I'm afraid the texture inside the triangle is not exactly faithful to that in the game, so don't read too much into it, but the rest of the scene should be easily identifiable to anyone ho has played it. Especially with the new contextual elements I've added to it.
The guy with backpack and the blue haired girl with red clothes makes me think Stardew Valley.
There's caverns in the game, too.
The only strange thing is this floating triangle.
Oxenfree.
MadyNora: Oxenfree.
Bingo! It's your turn now. Do I smell some chocolate coming our way? :P

PS: My pathetic drawing was trying to represent this scene, in which the game makes a big shift for the awesome. :D
muntdefems: Bingo! It's your turn now. Do I smell some chocolate coming our way? :P

PS: My pathetic drawing was trying to represent this scene, in which the game makes a big shift for the awesome. :D
I recognised it immediately, I just wasn't in the mood to draw. Well it had to change, the game was stuck :P

Sure, sure, chocolate, but you must wait until tomorrow, I need to go shopping first. And I need to come up with a game to draw...
muntdefems: Bingo! It's your turn now. Do I smell some chocolate coming our way? :P

"Pathetic", nah man, it's fine. The only thing that matters is that we can understand the characters (humans) and the place where they are.
This is no competition of who draws better.
Next!
Attachments:
choco.jpg (186 Kb)
MadyNora: Next!
I don't know what game it is from, but that drawing is so cool, especially if made with chocolate! :D
MadyNora: Next!
A beautiful drawing from a beautiful game Dust: An Elysian Tail.
Densetsu: A beautiful drawing from a beautiful game Dust: An Elysian Tail.
That's correct :)
I was thinking about replaying it again... :)