It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Here's a new one. Just to make it a little difficult for you guys, I did the crappiest drawing I possibly could (ok, so that's a lie, but still) in under 1 minute.
Something related to Roman Empire?
zeogold: I present to you:
BALLS!
krugos2: Ha, nice! :D I love World of Goo!

zeogold: Here's a new one. Just to make it a little difficult for you guys, I did the crappiest drawing I possibly could (ok, so that's a lie, but still) in under 1 minute.
krugos2: I've seen so many warriors in games, with horned helmet, sword and shield, and I can't think of a single one, lol. Looking forward to see the answer. :)
Wait, what? Warrior? I can see there only chinese monk mouse with newspaper and a kite.
Ghorpm: Something related to Roman Empire?
Nope.
I'll throw a new drawing up, one equally...uh..."impressionistic"...when I get back home.
zeogold: Here's a new one.
The Legend of Zelda?
Densetsu: The Legend of Zelda?
Y'know what I said about throwing up a new drawing? Looks like I don't have to.

That would be it. It's a badly-drawn darknut (from the original NES game). Your turn.
zeogold: That would be it. It's a badly-drawn darknut (from the original NES game). Your turn.
Yay. It looked familiar but it took a few minutes to connect it. Clearly not that badly drawn since somebody was able to guess it. ;)

Next riddle:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Next riddle:
A very angry lobster claw.
Is that a monster from Quake?
Densetsu: Yay. It looked familiar but it took a few minutes to connect it. Clearly not that badly drawn since somebody was able to guess it. ;)

Next riddle:
Nice drawing! I recognise it but I can't quite recall from where.
Densetsu: Next riddle:
Could it be "Lands of Lore"?
Has nobody here played Papo & Yo or what?

Nice drawing, by the way!
zeogold: A very angry lobster claw.
Hehe, I suppose it could be. :)

ZFR: Is that a monster from Quake?
Not Quake, correct guess is below.

phandom: Could it be "Lands of Lore"?
Not LoL, correct guess is below.

MightyPinecone: Nice drawing! I recognise it but I can't quite recall from where.
Thanks! :)

muntdefems: Has nobody here played Papo & Yo or what?

Nice drawing, by the way!
Yup, your go yo! And thanks! :D

It is one of those important games to play.
Here we go!

I hope it's quite obvious for anyone who has played the game...
Attachments:
triangle.png (66 Kb)
muntdefems: Here we go!

I hope it's quite obvious for anyone who has played the game...
I was hoping from the title it would Asteroids or Geometry Wars. Annoyingly I recognise it but can't recall from where.
Let's put it in some context...
Attachments:
thecave.jpg (272 Kb)