It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Cleverly drawn orc!

Next:
MightyPinecone: Hehe, you just can't help yourself, can you? ;)

I remember you praising this excessive genre–like–sometime ago.
I truly did so elsewhere, your memory serves you well.

So you clearly know what it is, why don't you take a turn? :)
MightyPinecone: Hehe, you just can't help yourself, can you? ;)

I remember you praising this excessive genre–like–sometime ago.
Densetsu: I truly did so elsewhere, your memory serves you well.

Ok, I take it Ghorpm wants to let this one pass, so I'll have a go. :)

The game was HyperRogue. It may be cocky of me to assume I'm right, but I'm quite certain of it.
Densetsu: I truly did so elsewhere, your memory serves you well.

MightyPinecone: Ok, I take it Ghorpm wants to let this one pass, so I'll have a go. :)

The game was HyperRogue. It may be cocky of me to assume I'm right, but I'm quite certain of it.
Of course it is!

Let me just add that this game is so unique it's worth to try it out. You can try it for free here (older version, latest version with all features is available commercially).
Sweet!

Now, this one's a little fuzzy down at the bottom; hopefully you will still be able to make out what it supposed to be.

Hint: some say that everytime this games is mentioned, its release on GOG is postponed.
Attachments:
lethe.jpg (238 Kb)
Post edited September 27, 2016 by MightyPinecone
MightyPinecone: Hint: some say that everytime this games is mentioned, its release on GOG is postponed.
Well, gee, you kinda put us in a bad position here. If we guess it correctly, it'll be that much longer before it gets here!
MightyPinecone: Hint: some say that everytime this games is mentioned, its release on GOG is postponed.
zeogold: Well, gee, you kinda put us in a bad position here. If we guess it correctly, it'll be that much longer before it gets here!
:b
Assuming that it is the game I think it is it doesn't matter much to me if it gets postponed because it's the worst entry in the series to me.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
F4LL0UT: Assuming that it is the game I think it is it doesn't matter much to me if it gets postponed because it's the worst entry in the series to me.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
You are indeed right! (Although I think Daggerfall is worse, haven't played Arena)
Next.
Attachments:
art.png (9 Kb)
F4LL0UT: Next.
Westward, by any chance?
ZFR: Westward, by any chance?
Nope.
F4LL0UT: Next.
Hard West?
Ghorpm: Hard West?
Of course it is. Your turn.
Something fast and easy :)