It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Next one.
I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
Zchinque: I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
That went pretty fast. :)
Zchinque: I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
F4LL0UT: That went pretty fast. :)
The pose reminded me of the Munch painting Scream, which may very well have been your intention. Then noticed the lack of a mouth.
Zchinque: The pose reminded me of the Munch painting Scream, which may very well have been your intention. Then noticed the lack of a mouth.
I'm having a big moment right now, wasn't sure whether the Munch homage would come through (and it's funny, I actually thought that people might rather think of Home Alone like lychiel did). :)

So? Next one? :D
Drawing in paint without a mousepad is pretty hard. Added in an extra hint, don't know if it makes it too easy, just right, or if it's still impossible to understand.
Attachments:
Zchinque: Drawing in paint without a mousepad is pretty hard. Added in an extra hint, don't know if it makes it too easy, just right, or if it's still impossible to understand.
I remember having to cut off a finger in Heavy Rain.
Zchinque: Drawing in paint without a mousepad is pretty hard. Added in an extra hint, don't know if it makes it too easy, just right, or if it's still impossible to understand.
OvaltineJenkins: I remember having to cut off a finger in Heavy Rain.
Correct game. However it was only the last section of the finger (as my drawing so expertly indicates). I'll let is slide this time. :p

I also misremembered, and drew the wrong kind of saw. Oh well.
Zchinque: Correct game. However it was only the last section of the finger (as my drawing so expertly indicates). I'll let is slide this time. :p

The saw you drew did make me doubt my answer, but the "x" above the saw reassured me that it was Heavy Rain.

Here's my first drawing in this thread. It is of a game I recently finished and I would recommend playing it.

Disclaimer: I am terrible at drawing, and I can confirm it is terribly hard to draw without a proper mouse pad.
Attachments:
pic1.jpg (27 Kb)
Zchinque: Correct game. However it was only the last section of the finger (as my drawing so expertly indicates). I'll let is slide this time. :p

OvaltineJenkins: The saw you drew did make me doubt my answer, but the "x" above the saw reassured me that it was Heavy Rain.

Here's my first drawing in this thread. It is of a game I recently finished and I would recommend playing it.

Disclaimer: I am terrible at drawing, and I can confirm it is terribly hard to draw without a proper mouse pad.
Outcast?
Redguard?
Fever_Discordia: Outcast?
Redguard?
No and No. :p
a pirate stealing a dinosaur egg? It reminds me of sinbad the sailor stealing the roc's egg. Doesn't remind me of any games. Maybe someone else?
JoeSapphire: a pirate stealing a dinosaur egg? It reminds me of sinbad the sailor stealing the roc's egg. Doesn't remind me of any games. Maybe someone else?
lol, it does look like that, but it is not a pirate or an egg. I'll post some clues tonight if no one can guess the game.
Since no one seems to know the game, I'll post some clues:

1. It is an indie game
2. All of the dialogue in the game is in Spanish.
3. Not released on pc (probably why no one has guessed the game yet).

I'd draw another picture, but I don't think it would help. My picture is of the two main characters in the game.
Go, Diego, Go!

lychiel: Go, Diego, Go!

Wrong, but I guess you're getting a little closer. Both games have a young boy who can speak Spanish in them.