It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quite easy (I think)
Attachments:
draw.jpg (51 Kb)
Post edited July 01, 2014 by mrcoolman
mrcoolman: Quite easy (I think)
A torch and an American flag... For some reason I think of Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
mrcoolman: Quite easy (I think)
Exoanthrope: A torch and an American flag... For some reason I think of Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
Yep, your turn!
mrcoolman: Yep, your turn!
Oh, nice! :)
I don't like to pass up a chance to draw, but I'm stuck at work for the next 11 hours, so I'll have to pass. I do have some really old fan art I can pull up, though, if that counts?
Post edited July 01, 2014 by Exoanthrope
mrcoolman: Yep, your turn!
Exoanthrope: Oh, nice! :)
I don't like to pass up a chance to draw, but I'm stuck at work for the next 11 hours, so I'll have to pass. I do have some really old fan art I can pull up, though, if that counts?
As long as you drew it I guess it's okay.
Alright, here goes.
This was made to be a mock poster advertisement for an indie game, so it should be easy. I had to crop the title and some text, of course.
Attachments:
king.jpg (38 Kb)
Exoanthrope: Alright, here goes.
This was made to be a mock poster advertisement for an indie game, so it should be easy. I had to crop the title and some text, of course.
Than fella in the middle makes me think of Trilby in 5 Days a Stranger. I don't remember enough of the game to recognize the others, so it's probably an off guess.

Tasty pic, though!
grimwerk: Than fella in the middle makes me think of Trilby in 5 Days a Stranger. I don't remember enough of the game to recognize the others, so it's probably an off guess.

Tasty pic, though!
Actually, you're a lot closer than you think. :p
Exoanthrope: Actually, you're a lot closer than you think. :p
Didn't take me long after that comment. 6 Days a Sacrifice. Hmm, I wonder if I've played that one. I reckon I've played two of them. It's all a blur!
Exoanthrope: Actually, you're a lot closer than you think. :p
grimwerk: Didn't take me long after that comment. 6 Days a Sacrifice. Hmm, I wonder if I've played that one. I reckon I've played two of them. It's all a blur!
Closer still, but not quite. I think I'll give it to you anyway, but how about one more guess.
This one is my favourite of the bunch, arguably the only one worth playing, although it had the worst interface...
Exoanthrope: Alright, here goes.
Trilby's Notes?
Exoanthrope: Closer still, but not quite. I think I'll give it to you anyway, but how about one more guess.
This one is my favourite of the bunch, arguably the only one worth playing, although it had the worst interface...
Pass it to the person that guesses it properly, please, as I don't see myself having time to draw for a day or so.

Why did you draw the poster in the first place? As a favor to the game author?
Geri11: Trilby's Notes?
That is the correct answer! I think Grimwerk gave it away, but it's all yours. :)

I made it just for fun and practise, and I feel more people should know about that game. It's quite fun, but maybe not the series as a whole.
Full poster if anyone's interested.
Geri11: Trilby's Notes?
Exoanthrope: That is the correct answer! I think Grimwerk gave it away, but it's all yours. :)

I made it just for fun and practise, and I feel more people should know about that game. It's quite fun, but maybe not the series as a whole.
Full poster if anyone's interested.
Looks "Slenderishly Manishy" to me :P
LoboBlanco: Looks "Slenderishly Manishy" to me :P
This game came out long before Slender. It's the "Tall Man," himself inspired by the Zealot from Blood 2.
Tall pale faceless people are popular villains. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2014 by Exoanthrope