It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haven't you heard of the starving artist.
Orion66: Haven't you heard of the starving artist.
Totally OT (forgive me) but that reminds me of an Onion headline from a few years back: "Starving artist starving for a reason."
Orion66: Haven't you heard of the starving artist.
I don't consider myself an artist, so I'll continue eating like a pig, thank you. :p

Pic is up.
I have no idea, but google tells me Minecraft when I search some stuff. Er..
cmdr_flashheart: I have no idea, but google tells me Minecraft when I search some stuff. Er..
Nope, Not quite.
Of course, this scene doesn't really happen in the game, I'm just making fun of the fact that the invincibility power up allows you to swim through lava. I have a strange sense of humour.

Edit: Ok, I messed up the face a bit in that drawing, which is the part that counts, so I'm making a (slightly)more serious drawing at the moment which should be more obvious. I'll have it up when I get out of work again.

Edit 2: Here it is, I put a little more effort into this one so it's closer to my usual quality standards. :p
Attachments:
daisy.png (128 Kb)
Post edited June 06, 2014 by Exoanthrope
cmdr_flashheart: I have no idea, but google tells me Minecraft when I search some stuff. Er..
Exoanthrope: Nope, Not quite.
Of course, this scene doesn't really happen in the game, I'm just making fun of the fact that the invincibility power up allows you to swim through lava. I have a strange sense of humour.

Edit: Ok, I messed up the face a bit in that drawing, which is the part that counts, so I'm making a (slightly)more serious drawing at the moment which should be more obvious. I'll have it up when I get out of work again.

Edit 2: Here it is, I put a little more effort into this one so it's closer to my usual quality standards. :p
I am thinking this is one of those Baldur's Nights.
cmdr_flashheart: I am thinking this is one of those Baldur's Nights.
Is that Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights? :p

Either way, this one is more sci-fi than fantasy, and has a lot of big freakin' guns.
Whoever killed that bunny is doomed.
zirkoni: Whoever killed that bunny is doomed.
Ultimately, yes.
zirkoni: Whoever killed that bunny is doomed.
tascodlx: Ultimately, yes.
Good hints. Would you like to solve the puzzle? xD
After a bit of googling i found Doom/The Ultimate Doom :P
Poor bunny btw :(
MadyNora: After a bit of googling i found Doom/The Ultimate Doom :P
Poor bunny btw :(
Yup, The Ultimate Doom!
At least he got revenge for his poor Daisy. :)
Exoanthrope: Yup, The Ultimate Doom!
At least he got revenge for his poor Daisy. :)
Never played it, since I'm not into shooters, I just saw the poor decapitated bunny :(

Since I'm not an artist, behold my stickmen :O
Attachments:
MadyNora: Since I'm not an artist, behold my stickmen :O
Boobs with cheese on top of them staring at horned smurfs? Tough one.
(and no, not ridiculing your drawing skills - I just have a sick imagination and felt like sharing :P)
MadyNora: Since I'm not an artist, behold my stickmen :O
F4LL0UT: Boobs with cheese on top of them staring at horned smurfs? Tough one.
(and no, not ridiculing your drawing skills - I just have a sick imagination and felt like sharing :P)
I know my drawing is atrocious but... O_O