It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ultima 9: Ascension?
sillypenta: Nothing right so far. Time for a big clue.
As I said, this game is notable... for being one of the worst games ever!
SpellSword: I don't think it's the Atari 2600 game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial... <Which was pretty bad from what I've heard>
Oddly the image reminds me of the 2nd part of the old Dos game Last Half of Darkness.
You know, I have a cartidge of E.T. in its bordeaux box.............I don´t know where it is now, probably my brain trying to keep me safe :P
is it the Death Gate game?
Shaq Fu ? :-D
benderz: Shaq Fu ? :-D
Yes! Your turn.
benderz: Shaq Fu ? :-D
sillypenta: Yes! Your turn.
On a Shaq Fu note... They're actually trying to crowd fund a sequel to Shaq Fu. It's an insane idea.
Shaq Fu rules :-D
Attachments:
draw.png (4 Kb)
VVVVVV, right?
joppo: VVVVVV, right?
Right !
Drawing completed, have fun guessing it.
Attachments:
Deathtrap Dungeon, am I right or am I right?
Vokter: Deathtrap Dungeon. . .
Vokter beat me to it. XD
I'm pretty sure 'es right. ^_^

The file name is an excellent red herring. . . -_^
Post edited March 13, 2014 by SpellSword
Vokter: Deathtrap Dungeon. . .
SpellSword: Vokter beat me to it. XD

hehe, thanks. And yes it'll be Vokter's turn now.

Incidentally, I didn't mean to pick a game we have on GOG. Not knowing what to draw I opened mobygames and started picking random fantasy titles to look at screenshots. I settled on Ian Livingstone's Deathtrap Dungeon. The name tricked me into believing it was a game I had never seen.
After I was halfway through my drawing I remembered the heroine looked like the character of a game on GOG which I hoped wasn't the same. I checked it then but it was too late to change games.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by joppo
SpellSword: Vokter beat me to it. XD

joppo: hehe, thanks. And yes it'll be Vokter's turn now.

Incidentally, I didn't mean to pick a game we have on GOG.
I actually don't see a problem doing this. In fact whenever I see a new drawing I become so convinced the artist is going for something obscure that it never even occurs to me the answer might be right under my nose.

Now that I think about it, when my turn comes up next I'm going to post a pic of "Remember Citadel" and watch all you poor people squirm trying to figure it out. :P
joppo: hehe, thanks. And yes it'll be Vokter's turn now.

Incidentally, I didn't mean to pick a game we have on GOG.
tinyE: I actually don't see a problem doing this. In fact whenever I see a new drawing I become so convinced the artist is going for something obscure that it never even occurs to me the answer might be right under my nose.

Now that I think about it, when my turn comes up next I'm going to post a pic of "Remember Citadel" and watch all you poor people squirm trying to figure it out. :P
Good plan, but maybe you shouldn't have said it aloud? Especially with the heroes on earshot. The maniacal laughter was okay tho - they'll probably focus on it and ignore your plan.

I wanted to put a late 80s' or early 90s' computer title because when I go for oldies I know they're mostly on NES and Genesis - my childhood consoles. My last drawing was The Ooze, before that I believe I did Altered Beast. I wanted some variation now.

I could go extra obscure and pick some turbografX from 83 next time... or maybe I'll follow your idea too.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by joppo