It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm SOOOOOO STUPID!

It's REUS! Duh!
JoeSapphire: sorry still no

It's not a very TRUE representation of the game

another hint!
Katamari Damaci?
Throws a pokeball to the pic!
Scary Creatures: The Game
Warhammer 40k

another hint!
Spore?

another hint!
PARGON PARGON ULYAOTH ANTORBOK PARGON PARGON PARGON

edit: I love your pic.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by grimwerk
I think Joe died. :O
tinyE: I think Joe died. :O
I think he's just realised that he's done his timing all wrong, and that the next few days he'll be away.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_19_a_slalom_mafia/post990

I will not say with what I am amusing myself.
Joe said, 3 days ago, elsewhere on the forum (in our mafia game) that he will be gone over next few days so you need to either search for him or wait.

Gosh, I know I have seen those things from his drawings somewhere an dit's not so long ago but I can't figure it out. It's killing me.
Every once in a while I forget that there are people on this planet who have actual lives. I myself couldn't handle that much responsibility but my hats off to them.
Vitek: Gosh, I know I have seen those things from his drawings somewhere an dit's not so long ago but I can't figure it out. It's killing me.
If you're really curious about the game, I'm very confident in the indirect answer I posted a few minutes ago. I looked back in the thread, too, and Joe was the one who guessed correctly when I had drawn the same game.

edit: I did get a kind of deja vu feeling from the little squid character, though.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by grimwerk
grimwerk: If you're really curious about the game, I'm very confident in the indirect answer I posted a few minutes ago. I looked back in the thread, too, and Joe was the one who guessed correctly when I had drawn the same game.
That was hint? I thought you are possessed. :-)
Vitek: That was hint? I thought you are possessed. :-)
I've just missed the thread and I'm feeling a kind of goofy euphoria.
grimwerk: I've just missed the thread and I'm feeling a kind of goofy euphoria.
I looked it up in this thread and it doesn't look like it's the game I meant.
Now I am even more confused. :-)