It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Here, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Tron, taking on the MCP!
tinyE: Here, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.
mistermumbles: Tron, taking on the MCP!
YES!
For a second there I was worried I was the only 'old timer' here. :P

You're turn. :D
I give up my turn to anybody who wants it. I typically have more fun guessing than drawing.
mistermumbles: I give up my turn to anybody who wants it. I typically have more fun guessing than drawing.
I've thought of summut good to draw so I'll take the turn if ye' don't mind.

And also Happy Christmas to everyone! :))
Attachments:
mistermumbles: I give up my turn to anybody who wants it. I typically have more fun guessing than drawing.
Akamari: I've thought of summut good to draw so I'll take the turn if ye' don't mind.

And also Happy Christmas to everyone! :))
Thanks for picking it up, I love this thread.

Unfortunately I haven't a clue what that is. :P I think I see Italy in there somewhere.
Oblivion? I seem to remember that the topography looked something like that
Looks kind of like the map of Italy and Croatia if you look at it from a certain angle...
s23021536: Oblivion? I seem to remember that the topography looked something like that
Correct! It is Cyrodiil, the map of Oblivion
Post edited December 27, 2013 by Akamari
s23021536: Oblivion? I seem to remember that the topography looked something like that
Akamari: Correct! It is Cyrodiil, the map of Oblivion
Nice :) very cool idea to draw the map of the gameworld. Anyways, I'm about to watch The Desolation of Smaug for a second time, so anyone can take my turn.
Oki I'll reclaim my turn then (18 hrs is a long time). This should be very easy:
Attachments:
IS IT A JACKAL WAS IT A JACKAL!?!?!?!?! JACKAL!?!?!?!?
PlanesWalker1337: IS IT A JACKAL WAS IT A JACKAL!?!?!?!?! JACKAL!?!?!?!?
it wasnt right the first time you said it so why the hell would it be right the next ten times?!! :)
Commander Keen, I believe?
Pocketim: Commander Keen, I believe?
Correctamundo - one of those charging aliens from the first episode. Your turn!
interesting