It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How about Forced Alliance: The Glarius Mandate?
Attachments:
Post edited December 21, 2013 by gildor2603
gildor2603: How about Forced Alliance: The Glarius Mandate?
Nope. Interesting guess, but not it.
3D space game with speech bubbles... I can not think of any game that has speech bubbles.
Was it top game of its time?
tascodlx: ...
Space Quest? Space Quest 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6?
Sentient: Explore the infinite?
If that isn't it, I'm going to burn this thread to the ground.
I think he made the page as a front just so we can get onto the next game.
AdamR: If that isn't it, I'm going to burn this thread to the ground.
I'd say it's spot on!
Congratulations! That's the one.

Your turn.
tascodlx: It is not Half-Life.

BTW, I'm serious about the speech bubbles. They are a real thing in this game.
tinyE: I haven't seen speech bubbles in games in a LONG time go back to my apple// days. I think I'm gonna have to sit back and watch this one from the bench. :D
Is it Conkers Bad Fur Day?
tinyE: I haven't seen speech bubbles in games in a LONG time go back to my apple// days. I think I'm gonna have to sit back and watch this one from the bench. :D
MarkPickings: Is it Conkers Bad Fur Day?
It's over. It was Sentient.
I suddenly feel closer to everyone who has posted in this thread over the last nine days.
We have been through things together that no one else can relate to. You are all my family now.

I'd never heard of it, but I really want to play Sentient now. It looks cool. Voted.
AdamR: I suddenly feel closer to everyone who has posted in this thread over the last nine days.
We have been through things together that no one else can relate to. You are all my family now.

I'd never heard of it, but I really want to play Sentient now. It looks cool. Voted.
Definitely. Great story-driven game despite its obvious flaws.
That one was hard. I hope mine is easier.
Attachments:
scary.png (7 Kb)
viperfdl: That one was hard. I hope mine is easier.
Hmm... Reminds me of Dota2, is that it? :P