It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aluaji: Ooo, ooo, is that Desmond? That big nose...
tascodlx: No. But I will say this... noses are very hard to draw. :P
I'll have to pass on this one xD Probably haven't played it :P
tascodlx: Maybe someone will recognize this. There's a chance.
The World Is Not Enough?
tascodlx: Maybe someone will recognize this. There's a chance.
AdamR: The World Is Not Enough?
It is not.

OK maybe my first sketch didn't do the game justice. Here's another...
Attachments:
planb.png (6 Kb)
of course! It's Doctor Kawashima's brain training
JoeSapphire: of course! It's Doctor Kawashima's brain training
Are you nuts?!? Doctor Kawashima doesn't have green eyes! :P (but I can see the resemblance, lol)
tascodlx: Are you nuts?!? Doctor Kawashima doesn't have green eyes! :P (but I can see the resemblance, lol)
I was allowing for artistic licence
tascodlx: Are you nuts?!? Doctor Kawashima doesn't have green eyes! :P (but I can see the resemblance, lol)
JoeSapphire: I was allowing for artistic licence
Fair enough. I assure you, my intent was to remain true to form despite the simplification.
tascodlx: OK maybe my first sketch didn't do the game justice. Here's another...
Funny, the first sketch reminded me of the cover of Red Alert 2, the current pic kinda reminds me of the hacker unit in C&C: Generals. That makes two different games, though, plus the speech bubble doesn't quite fit. :P
Post edited December 15, 2013 by F4LL0UT
tascodlx: OK maybe my first sketch didn't do the game justice. Here's another...
F4LL0UT: Funny, the first sketch reminded me of the cover of Red Alert 2, the current pic kinda reminds me of the hacker unit in C&C: Generals. That makes two different games, though, plus the speech bubble doesn't quite fit. :P
Yeah, that second one is totally the hacker! xD
F4LL0UT: Funny, the first sketch reminded me of the cover of Red Alert 2, the current pic kinda reminds me of the hacker unit in C&C: Generals. That makes two different games, though, plus the speech bubble doesn't quite fit. :P
Yeah the speech bubble is quite significant. A lot of speech bubbles in this game.
tascodlx: Yeah the speech bubble is quite significant. A lot of speech bubbles in this game.
Hotline Miami then?
Edit: Oh wait, there's no speech bubbles there. The "dialogue" looked different in my memory. :P
Post edited December 15, 2013 by F4LL0UT
tascodlx: Yeah the speech bubble is quite significant. A lot of speech bubbles in this game.
Resonance? (The last game I played that had speech bubbles.)
Is it from the half life 2 mod called "water"?
AdamR: Resonance? (The last game I played that had speech bubbles.)
Not Resonance. These are very particular speech bubbles.

IT2013: Is it from the half life 2 mod called "water"?
It is not from any mod. It's from a commercially released game, in North America and Europe (game is in english). From a well known developer. Not sure that helps too much.
Is it incredible crisis? It looks "weird" like that. Lol