It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: Secret, secret. I've got a secret.
F4LL0UT: What?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjkC3eT6LA&list=RDhEK4h_p6N6U
A song by Styx, his secret is "I'm Kilroy". Also, the album is called Killroy Was Here.

Your drawing also appeared in Allied General and Fallout 3 (as mistermumbles hinted).

tinyE: NBA something. :D
Only basketball game I know is Double Dribble.
OvaltineJenkins: Next. This drawing is terrible, but I hope someone can understand it.
Red Alert 2?
Post edited December 11, 2013 by viperfdl
Yuri´s Revenge :P
No correct answers so far. TinyE was very close to the correct answer.
I believe that massive forehead is LeBron from NBA 2K14.
Increases the screen brightness . This is especially important if the game has dark areas like caves or abandoned buildings. You will find it difficult to locate the enemy when the colors are running together and can be taken by surprise . You might want to sacrifice a bit of room for a better match played by the brightness up . Doing this will help you better see the screen so you can perform better in the game.

Parents should keep in mind to check the ESRB ratings . Some friv games look like they are for kids, but they are completely inappropriate. Check the values ​​of the game and the reasons for the rating before buying.

Should be allowed to stretch from time to time when using video games friv . Your body needs to move when you're playing because it's in the same position to do the same things over and over again. By stretching your muscles, you will not get cramps so easily and reduce the risk of blood clots. Doing this is very healthy.

You may want to apply security settings to configure your home console . Normally there are ways that do not allow young people to access heavier material. Some allow each game profile to be customized separately , allowing adults enjoy friv games not intended for younger audiences .
friv 3
Almost all friv games comes with parental controls. You may want to check to see whether it is an online game support . If he can be played online , limit the number of children can access the Internet. Also consider talking to your friends want to do and set limits for safety reasons .

It is important to check the ESRB ratings for games friv 3 . Some friv games may appear to be for younger players, but may have some questionable content. Check both the rating and what has qualified for this classification , such as language or violence, and buy accordingly .

You may want to apply security settings to configure your home console . There may be options offered that prevent younger members of the family or even dubious view adult content. You might even be able to customize individual settings for each user profile , so that everyone can enjoy them without commitment to children.

Visit the website of your operating system to see if you can install a certain game .
grimwerk: A song by Styx, his secret is "I'm Kilroy". Also, the album is called Killroy Was Here.
I did a quick Google search after you posted your quote but there's been just too much Kilroy and "secret secret" in popular culture. And admittedly Styx is one of the bands I have totally missed out on so far (only knew them by name). Sounds pretty cool, though, will have to check out more of their stuff.

grimwerk: Your drawing also appeared in Allied General and Fallout 3 (as mistermumbles hinted).
Yeah, I was aware that there's a risk of Kilroy making an appearance in many other games but I think to date Hell's Highway is the one where Kilroy was most prominent.
tascodlx: I believe that massive forehead is LeBron from NBA 2K14.
You are correct! I thought it was funny when I first read about the controversy over 2K correctly modeling Lebron using his headband to cover up his receding hairline in their latest game (see pics).

Your turn to draw.
Attachments:
headband.jpg (41 Kb)
Post edited December 12, 2013 by OvaltineJenkins
Maybe someone will recognize this. There's a chance.
Attachments:
amore.png (4 Kb)
tascodlx: Maybe someone will recognize this. There's a chance.
Is that the Illusive Man?
tascodlx: Maybe someone will recognize this. There's a chance.
Aluaji: Is that the Illusive Man?
It is not the Illusive Man, nor is it Mitt Romney (as if you could tell them apart).
Aluaji: Is that the Illusive Man?
tascodlx: It is not the Illusive Man, nor is it Mitt Romney (as if you could tell them apart).
I'd have to say the G-Man, then. Although his eyes kinda look like Lavos's mouth xD
tascodlx: It is not the Illusive Man, nor is it Mitt Romney (as if you could tell them apart).
Aluaji: I'd have to say the G-Man, then. Although his eyes kinda look like Lavos's mouth xD
Not the G-Man, but that is a good guess. I can see the resemblance.
Aluaji: I'd have to say the G-Man, then. Although his eyes kinda look like Lavos's mouth xD
tascodlx: Not the G-Man, but that is a good guess. I can see the resemblance.
Ooo, ooo, is that Desmond? That big nose...
tascodlx: Not the G-Man, but that is a good guess. I can see the resemblance.
Aluaji: Ooo, ooo, is that Desmond? That big nose...
No. But I will say this... noses are very hard to draw. :P