It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: My first thought was Fallout but I cannot even tell you where to find something like this. Pipboy? I'm really not sure so I won't be surprised if you say no ;)
Zacron: Yes, it is indeed Fallout, the first to be specific. Compare my drawing to the Screenshots here, and you'll get it.
Wow! So my first thought was actually right! And now it makes sense (finally). I guess my subconscious works pretty well ;)

Ok, I'll post something soon
Should be fairly easy
Attachments:
couple.jpg (116 Kb)
Ghorpm: Should be fairly easy
Probably not Golden Sun as I never saw you post Game Boy games?
Densetsu: Probably not Golden Sun as I never saw you post Game Boy games?
I've never had a Game Boy so you are right - it's not the game I'm thinking about :)
Lavaboy and Sharkgirl!
Tallima: Lavaboy and Sharkgirl!
Wasn't it other way around? ;) And wasn't it, in fact, a very poor movie? ;) I haven't seen it myself but I've heard a lot of bad things about it.
Ghorpm: Wasn't it other way around? ;) And wasn't it, in fact, a very poor movie? ;) I haven't seen it myself but I've heard a lot of bad things about it.
Yes, it was. I laughed heartily while posting though. It was one of those days where lavaboy and sharkgirl is funny. :D

And yes, it was horrid. I took some kids to see it and I nearly died of some sort of brain disorder.
I have no idea if this is a game, but I'm just gonna throw this out there - Fireboy and Watergirl?
AdamR: I have no idea if this is a game, but I'm just gonna throw this out there - Fireboy and Watergirl?
Of course it is! I can wholeheartedly recommend the whole series. In terms of quality it can be easily compared to recently released indie platformers. The second and the third games are especially good. The first one is still slightly unpolished while the fourth is too easy and as a result - a bit boring.
Now that we know the answer I have a real question: was that an intentional hint or just a pure luck? If the latter it's pretty incredible how close you were... ;)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Ghorpm
AdamR: I have no idea if this is a game, but I'm just gonna throw this out there - Fireboy and Watergirl?
Ghorpm: Of course it is! I can wholeheartedly recommend the whole series. In terms of quality it can be easily compared to recently released indie platformers. The second and the third games are especially good. The first one is still slightly unpolished while the fourth is too easy and as a result - a bit boring.
Ghorpm: Now that we know the answer I have a real question: was that an intentional hint or just a pure luck? If the latter it's pretty incredible how close you were... ;)
Total luck. I was referencing this horrid movie:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Sharkboy_and_Lavagirl_in_3-D

I figured with the younger GOG audience, some of them might have remembered it from their childhood. I took a few kids to see it whom I was babysitting. They loved it with a capital L. I had some significant brain issues while watching it. It is just painfully horrible.

Nonetheless, hopefully my accidental hint helped someone out. :D
Holy freaking crap, are you kidding me? I just threw out a guess to keep the thread alive. I had no idea it was a real game until I saw that I was right. I'll have to check it out.

Next pic. If you haven't played this, shame on you!
Attachments:
naked.png (12 Kb)
AdamR: Holy freaking crap, are you kidding me? I just threw out a guess to keep the thread alive. I had no idea it was a real game until I saw that I was right. I'll have to check it out.

Next pic. If you haven't played this, shame on you!
Earth Worm Jim
Ghorpm: Earth Worm Jim
Very much yes.
Lo and behold! Another MS paint "masterpiece" ;)

Ok, I've totally used part of a drawing I made more than half a year ago but this time it's obviously not Battle Bugs ;)
Attachments:
Evolva?