It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bonus round!
Attachments:
hero.png (15 Kb)
adamzs: Bonus round!
Mass Effect?
F4LL0UT: Mass Effect?
Indeed, it's Blasto!

I think it's reasonable for you to continue the thing if you want to since it's been a while since we've heard from Isriddari.
adamzs: I think it's reasonable for you to continue the thing if you want to since it's been a while since we've heard from Isriddari.
Okay.
Attachments:
fpd.png (14 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Is that the back of a head and a cat's paw? Or is it a wave about to crash over a hill?
Sleeping Dogs?
I'm pretty sure I saw that on display last time I was at MOMA.
Wrong. Even the MoMA thing.
jacksprat1990: "Hit the shurikens with a silver broom stick"?

Nah, it's "Too Many Ninjas".
Did not notice that edit. That's ofcourse correcr. Sorry for slowing the game down so.

Isriddari: Did not notice that edit. That's ofcourse correcr. Sorry for slowing the game down so.
Sorry doesn't cut it. Drop your drawers and ready yourself for the 'board of discipline'.
Wallace and Gromit?
F4LL0UT: Okay.
Please don't be Dog's Life.
dwarfs ??

Isriddari: Did not notice that edit. That's ofcourse correcr. Sorry for slowing the game down so.
No worries. I drew a nice picture but I'll have to save it. Carry on with the game boys. I'm off to rock myself to sleep.

Actually, I'll have a stab at this. Is it Dog's Life?

Edit - lol Someone beat me to it.
Post edited March 08, 2013 by jacksprat1990
Nintendog? Maybe?
Post edited March 08, 2013 by KrelisVang