It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

csanjuro: here
Is that an R-Type?
csanjuro: here
Exoanthrope: Is that an R-Type?
yep, your turn now
Been a while since I posted anything here. Let's try this, shouldn't be too hard. I'll accept multiple answers.
Attachments:
Severance: Blade of Darkness?
viperfdl: Severance: Blade of Darkness?
Nope! This blade is rather the opposite of darkness...

I will say this is a classic console RPG series, and this distinct sword plays a prominent role in all the games (and beyond).
uh... Phantasy Star?
I don't recognize the sword but is it Zelda?
is it excalibur from a final fantasy?

i don't recognise the letters on the blade but it fits your second clue XD
Nooooope. I think seeing it in colour might help to tell which game this sword is From.
Attachments:
Transistor?
Exoanthrope: Nooooope. I think seeing it in colour might help to tell which game this sword is From.
King's Field [2 in USA] (1995) on the PS1, which was the predecessor for the entire Dark Souls series today. The sword pictured is the Moonlight Greatsword.
Exoanthrope: Nooooope. I think seeing it in colour might help to tell which game this sword is From.
Talin_Warhaft: King's Field [2 in USA] (1995) on the PS1, which was the predecessor for the entire Dark Souls series today. The sword pictured is the Moonlight Greatsword.
sounds legit. i reckon you should take your turn.
Talin_Warhaft: King's Field [2 in USA] (1995) on the PS1, which was the predecessor for the entire Dark Souls series today. The sword pictured is the Moonlight Greatsword.
JoeSapphire: sounds legit. i reckon you should take your turn.
Sorry for the delay my brother. I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life recently. Here's my drawing:
Attachments:
Alright, nobody is biting, but I really wanna revive this thread, since I feel wholly responsible for the current situation. The pic I posted is obviously Roller Coaster Tycoon Deluxe, so I'm gonna throw out a wild card here. Any takers?
Wild card bump.