It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The bird (penguin?) is something Joe draws instead of the main character. Right, Joe?. Don't let it distract you.

I don't know about the game though.
Post edited February 08, 2022 by ZFR
ZFR: The bird (penguin?)
King.
ZFR: The bird (penguin?) is something Joe draws instead of the main character. Right, Joe?. Don't let it distract you.
Yeah, I know... Just bumping the thread :)
JohnWalrus: You would be right in saying that :3 Your turn!
tinyE: I did Sonic a few months ago and I wish I'd kept the drawing. Mine was much more cubist as I did it with a Paint Program. It would be so cool to make a collage of them "Faces of a Hedgehog" at https://create.vista.com/themes/facebook-cover/landscape/. MOMA would be begging for it!
Wait a tic, here it is.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/draw_and_guess_the_game/post1790

AND to people just skimming this post IS NOT part of the game. Don't go guessing on this. It's adamzs' turn. I'm just spamming. :D
Wow I like ur idea!
i drew three new clues. you have to promise to make your guess before you look at the third picture, okay?
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: i drew three new clues. you have to promise to make your guess before you look at the third picture, okay?
Monster Rancher! *totally didn't cheat* *no, siree!* *whistles innocently*
omg you got it well done!!! it's your turn :)
This might be a tad easy, but at least it shouldn't take six months to solve. =P
Attachments:
Now that is the cup of a carpenter.

Last Crusade ?
Blood Bowl?
Lone_Scout: Blood Bowl?
Indeed.
I always regret guessing the game because I suck at drawing, but here goes the next.
An easy one...
Attachments:
kirby.jpg (21 Kb)
Lone_Scout: I always regret guessing the game because I suck at drawing, but here goes the next.
An easy one...
Untitled Goose Game

Honk honk!
Lone_Scout: I always regret guessing the game because I suck at drawing, but here goes the next.
An easy one...
Dark_art_: Untitled Goose Game

Honk honk!
Honk!

Your turn :)
I wonder how people can draw so nice and fast O.o

This should be fairly straightfoward.
Attachments:
Post edited July 12, 2022 by Dark_art_