It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: It's about one of my favorite games...
There is already a game about murderous mutated cyber penguins? Dammit! I wanted to make that one!
Ghorpm: It's about one of my favorite games...
F4LL0UT: There is already a game about murderous mutated cyber penguins? Dammit! I wanted to make that one!
What's more the game is available here on GOG.com ;)
That penguin looks somewhat dire. Age of Wonders?
drennan: That penguin looks somewhat dire. Age of Wonders?
Sure it is!
The next game was released under two different names, either of them will be accepted.
Attachments:
game.png (4 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2012 by drennan
drennan: The next game was released under two different names, either of them will be accepted.
Stunts
drennan: The next game was released under two different names, either of them will be accepted.
F4LL0UT: Stunts
Correct, your turn.
Probably the hardest riddle yet. I don't think anyone will know the answer. Seriously, I don't even know what I was thinking. Nobody could ever guess this one. The thread is gonna die because of this ridiculously hard riddle. It's so cryptic and... but, well, see for yourself.
Attachments:
F4LL0UT: Probably the hardest riddle yet. I don't think anyone will know the answer. Seriously, I don't even know what I was thinking. Nobody could ever guess this one. The thread is gonna die because of this ridiculously hard riddle. It's so cryptic and... but, well, see for yourself.
Manhunt? Looks like a gruesome mutilation scene.
F4LL0UT: Probably the hardest riddle yet. I don't think anyone will know the answer. Seriously, I don't even know what I was thinking. Nobody could ever guess this one. The thread is gonna die because of this ridiculously hard riddle. It's so cryptic and... but, well, see for yourself.
Adzeth: Manhunt? Looks like a gruesome mutilation scene.
Nah, I know this one, it's a fishing simulation game. The title escapes me, though.
Behold MS Paint
Attachments:
untitled.png (33 Kb)
Its clearly Ninja Gaiden 3
eye of the beholder

(if right someone else can take my turn)
Yep, that's right
Alrighty, I'll have a go:
Attachments: