It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LordEbu: Not a bad guess. Our game is just a few years younger. You can save people, but it's not the main mission!
F4LL0UT: One from the "Strike" series of games? Desert / Jungle / Nuclear Strike?
That was my thought as well but I do remember that it was a ladder for picking human, hook was for items.
No correct answer yet. Here's another picture. What a nice place to have a house. If only the weather were better...
Attachments:
island.jpg (60 Kb)
First I thought maybe H.E.R.O, but I don't remember ever seeing a house in that.
Ghorpm: That was my thought as well but I do remember that it was a ladder for picking human, hook was for items.
To be fair, the person drawing the picture doesn't necessarily have 100% accurate memory either. ;)
What requirements exist with the art?
So... any update?
LordEbu: No correct answer yet. Here's another picture. What a nice place to have a house. If only the weather were better...
Hint?
The game was made in 1985. It takes place on a big sea-ish area with a bunch of islands. Your two main enemies are super fast planes and... nature!

Sadly, I don't have much time, so if needed, next picture is coming in 24 hours.
LordEbu: The game was made in 1985. It takes place on a big sea-ish area with a bunch of islands. Your two main enemies are super fast planes and... nature!

Sadly, I don't have much time, so if needed, next picture is coming in 24 hours.
1942 perhaps?
Another pic hint.

The game came out for ZX Spectrum.
Attachments:
map.jpg (56 Kb)
Post edited March 07, 2017 by LordEbu
LordEbu: Another pic hint.

The game came out for ZX Spectruim.
Cyclone
rlansing: Cyclone
Correct! You're next!
Next one.
Attachments:
yo.jpg (42 Kb)
Hmm... maybe I should have picked an old classic game, instead of this one that is very, very new.
Attachments:
menu.jpg (23 Kb)
rlansing: Hmm... maybe I should have picked an old classic game, instead of this one that is very, very new.
Is it a mobile game for Android/iOS?