It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like some kind of weird golden key
Thief?
Kingdom Hearts.
Wakka66: Kingdom Hearts.
Yup. You're right. Good job Wakka. How fitting for a Final Fantasy fan to get that right.
Wakka66: Kingdom Hearts.
BenKii: Yup. You're right. Good job Wakka. How fitting for a Final Fantasy fan to get that right.
Thanks, I love the series, well 13 was a clear exception. I would draw and play along, but I'm replying on my Wii U.
BenKii: Yup. You're right. Good job Wakka. How fitting for a Final Fantasy fan to get that right.
Wakka66: Thanks, I love the series, well 13 was a clear exception. I would draw and play along, but I'm replying on my Wii U.
Would you like to upload a picture later from your computer or defer to someone else.
Wakka66: Thanks, I love the series, well 13 was a clear exception. I would draw and play along, but I'm replying on my Wii U.
BenKii: Would you like to upload a picture later from your computer or defer to someone else.
Can I add a screenshot?
BenKii: Would you like to upload a picture later from your computer or defer to someone else.
Wakka66: Can I add a screenshot?
I don't see why not. Go ahead.
Wakka66: Can I add a screenshot?
BenKii: I don't see why not. Go ahead.
Thanks. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120803041556/megamitensei/images/4/46/Naoki_Kashima_render.png Nobody's going to get this!
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Wakka66
BenKii: I don't see why not. Go ahead.
Wakka66: Thanks. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120803041556/megamitensei/images/4/46/Naoki_Kashima_render.png Nobody's going to get this!
Unlucky for you, I just read an article on the series. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Generic JRPG #10002 ?!?

Edit: Ninja'd by someone who actually knew what it was.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
skynet464: Unlucky for you, I just read an article on the series. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
It's a great game, I highly recommend it!
This is gonna be a quick one.
Attachments:
low rated
Ragnarblackmane: Generic JRPG #10002 ?!?

Edit: Ninja'd by someone who actually knew what it was.
Nocturne is anything BUT generic.
Dragonlance?I took the picture literally I guess.