It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zeeaire: Lets see if it's well enough to guess the game...^^
Hope it creates a little christmas atmosphere x)

http://abload.de/img/xyzjcsig.png
Ooohh.... Croc on Playstation!
If I am correct, I'll let someone else take my turn :)
Post edited December 22, 2013 by Akamari
Zeeaire: Lets see if it's well enough to guess the game...^^
Hope it creates a little christmas atmosphere x)

http://abload.de/img/xyzjcsig.png
Akamari: Ooohh.... Croc on Playstation!
If I am correct, I'll let someone else take my turn :)
yes that's it! :) love that game. someone takes the next turn^^
Ok then, I'll take it if you don't mind.

Very bad drawing, let's hope someone gets it xD
Attachments:
na.png (12 Kb)
I'm not sure what the game is but the people in this thread seriously need to give themselves more credit. A lot of these drawings aren't half bad considering what the 'artist' is working with. I can't imagine the Louvre is banging down Aluaji's door but that is FAR from a "very bad drawing". I for one play a lot of games who's graphics aren't nearly that good.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: I'm not sure what the game is but the people in this thread seriously need to give themselves more credit. A lot of these drawings aren't half bad considering what the 'artist' is working with. I can't imagine the Louvre is banging down Aluaji's door but that is FAR from a "very bad drawing". I for one play a lot of games who's graphics aren't nearly that good.
Well, I'm just comparing it to the actual game's artwork, not that I'm good at drawing anyway xD But thanks :P
Hmm that looks like Soul Reaver
s23021536: Hmm that looks like Soul Reaver
You got it :P
s23021536: Hmm that looks like Soul Reaver
Aluaji: You got it :P
Cool. It's my personal shame that I have never played it though :P I understand that it is a very good series.
Anyone else may take my turn - I have to go and wash my xmas pants...
s23021536: Anyone else may take my turn - I have to go and wash my xmas pants...
Ok I'll take it as I've thought of a goodun, but may still be quite easy to guess...
Gone for a simplistic drawing now!
Attachments:
If that is what I think it is that is the coolest vague representation I have ever seen. :D
Mortal Kombat?
tinyE: If that is what I think it is that is the coolest vague representation I have ever seen. :D
Mortal Kombat?
Yeah!! and thank you hehe :3
Scorpion's mask from Mortal Kombat. Awesome.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by Akamari
tinyE: If that is what I think it is that is the coolest vague representation I have ever seen. :D
Mortal Kombat?
Akamari: Yeah!!
Scorpion's mask from Mortal Kombat. Awesome.
Sorry I didn't post that as a reply; severe breach of forum etiquette on my part.

I'm half a sleep right now give me some time here on a new picture.
Here, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Attachments:
jb.png (12 Kb)
tinyE: Here, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Is it Megaman?
tinyE: Here, that didn't take as long as I thought it would.
Aluaji: Is it Megaman?
No sorry.