It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Nope :)

This scene is even on the cover
Monty Python's complete waste of time?
Ghorpm: Nope :)

This scene is even on the cover
Lifthrasil: Monty Python's complete waste of time?
I believe there is a foot on the cover of that game so no, it' not that ;)
If it's from the 80s it's probably going to be one of those quirky platformers, there were tons of those back then and they all had weird boxart that did not really look like anything in-game.
Smannesman: If it's from the 80s it's probably going to be one of those quirky platformers, there were tons of those back then and they all had weird boxart that did not really look like anything in-game.
Yes, it is platformer. And yes, they did have weird boxarts but I've already said that you can see the same scene in game too. And it was a pretty popular game back in 80s
Ghorpm: I hope it won't be too difficult ;)
Jet Set Willy
Ghorpm: I hope it won't be too difficult ;)
Goatbrush: Jet Set Willy
Bingo! Your turn.

You can see both, the boxart and the actual scene here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttrt7Uk6M4 (the guy used an editor to get it, the game war hard as nails)
Yeah. I couldn't resist answering, was one of the first games I owned, but due to the difficulty and my age I don't think I ever got anywhere in it. Now to think of something to draw.
Goatbrush: Yeah. I couldn't resist answering, was one of the first games I owned, but due to the difficulty and my age I don't think I ever got anywhere in it. Now to think of something to draw.
I couldn't beat the game for a long time. The key is to assume that you cannot win right away. You have to spend a lot of time exploring different areas, making sure you understand each level and you know how to complete it without losing a single life. After that you experience enough to beat everything in one run.

Oh, and before somebody complains: Maniac Miner was the first game from this franchise so Jest Set Willy is the second one while Jet Set Willy 2 is the third ;)
Oh I didn't know that about Maniac Miner, interesting.

Up next, and along the same lines:
Attachments:
samurai.png (15 Kb)
Post edited August 02, 2013 by Goatbrush
Goatbrush: Up next, and along the same lines:
Ninja Mission?
F4LL0UT: Ninja Mission?
Nope
Goatbrush: Up next, and along the same lines:
There is only one green-eyed ninja, and he's the last.
grimwerk: There is only one green-eyed ninja, and he's the last.
Right :D the amount of hours I put into that game in my childhood is unreal.
Goatbrush: Right :D the amount of hours I put into that game in my childhood is unreal.
I never owned The Last Ninja, but I watched a friend play it for a long while. Plus, it was one of the boxes that'd stare at me from the shelf.

Next: (I'll add more images as I scribble 'em.)

edit: That should be enough.
Attachments:
one.jpg (13 Kb)
two.jpg (13 Kb)
three.jpg (11 Kb)
Post edited August 02, 2013 by grimwerk
grimwerk: Next: (I'll add more images as I scribble 'em.)
Two and Three made me think of Blood Bowl (the old DOS version) but the other ones don't fit. I'm almost sure I've seen the helmet from the first picture somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it.