It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morrowind?
viperfdl: Morrowind?
And we have a winner! It's your turn.

Lifthrasil: I don't think I ever played that game. I think I would remember throwing a three-eyed guy into an active volcano.
I heartily recommend it then, Morrowind is amazing. Dangerous, too. It kinda took several years of my life. :P
Post edited July 01, 2013 by adamzs
Here's the next picture.
Attachments:
veryeasy.jpg (15 Kb)
viperfdl: Here's the next picture.
Duke Nukem (3D probably. But Manhattan Project could also be an option)
viperfdl: Here's the next picture.
Lifthrasil: Duke Nukem (3D probably. But Manhattan Project could also be an option)
Right. Your turn.
Great. Here's another one.
Attachments:
ouch.png (4 Kb)
Lifthrasil: Great. Here's another one.
Looks like Star Ruler ;)
Ghorpm: Looks like Star Ruler ;)
That's right! :-)
Ghorpm: Looks like Star Ruler ;)
Haha, legendary! This drawing came at a very bad time, right after I heard a curious stereotype about Jews and their penis size.
Charon121: Haha, legendary! This drawing came at a very bad time, right after I heard a curious stereotype about Jews and their penis size.
Oops. Bad timing. But I don't think I know any stereotype about that specific topic. ... But then again as a German I wouldn't dare to know any stereotype about Jews. That is still a touchy subject here (for understandable historical reasons).
Next!
Attachments:
what.jpg (33 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next!
Shadowcaster?
what is the game start

hello i know about arts.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by rajundauliya
rajundauliya: what is the game start
In case you were wondering: the drawings are meant to represent some computer game. The one who guesses correctly which game is meant, draws the next picture (about a different game) and uploads it. And so on.

The current picture to be solved is the last one uploaded by Ghorpm.
Ghorpm: Next!
Lifthrasil: Shadowcaster?
That would work surprisingly well but it's not a game I had in mind so my answer is still no ;)