It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: Painkiller, perhaps? I dunno...
Painkiller is correct.
It's your turn.
I don't think this game is on GOG anymore, but I think it was...once. Anyways, admire the beautiful artistic stylings of...me! :3
Attachments:
JohnWalrus: I don't think this game is on GOG anymore, but I think it was...once. Anyways, admire the beautiful artistic stylings of...me! :3
That's from "Missing in Action 2: The Beginning" when they kill the Aussie dude who is trying to smuggle the POWs out.
JohnWalrus: I don't think this game is on GOG anymore, but I think it was...once. Anyways, admire the beautiful artistic stylings of...me! :3
tinyE: That's from "Missing in Action 2: The Beginning" when they kill the Aussie dude who is trying to smuggle the POWs out.
TinyE...are you psychic? I was thinking about Missing in Action 2: The Beginning a few seconds ago...you're freakin' me out, dude!
tinyE: That's from "Missing in Action 2: The Beginning" when they kill the Aussie dude who is trying to smuggle the POWs out.
JohnWalrus: TinyE...are you psychic? I was thinking about Missing in Action 2: The Beginning a few seconds ago...you're freakin' me out, dude!
Well you obviously have the same shit taste in movies that I do and you have the title of one of the greatest records of all time written under you login so it's not that hard to seem psychic.
JohnWalrus: TinyE...are you psychic? I was thinking about Missing in Action 2: The Beginning a few seconds ago...you're freakin' me out, dude!
tinyE: Well you obviously have the same shit taste in movies that I do and you have the title of one of the greatest records of all time written under you login so it's not that hard to seem psychic.
Just kidding, I've never seen Missing in Action 1 or 2. Had to look it up on Wikipedia to find out it's an action movie starring Chuck Norris. Though, if you're looking for bad movies, Laserhawk is a super shitty late 90's scifi movie with Mark Hamill. Definitely worth a watch for the cringe-worthy laughs. Oh, and glad to see another Nirvana fan on the forums! :D
XIII?
Adzeth: XIII?
Bingo! Your turn :3
New one.
Attachments:
daytona.png (19 Kb)
Adzeth: New one.
Aaah, I think I know the game, but I can't remember which one it was. It's a multiplayer FPS game, right? Maybe one of the Unreal Tournaments?
adamzs: Maybe one of the Unreal Tournaments?
Yes. That's close enough for me. UT2004. Your turn.
Another one.
Attachments:
rainbows.png (50 Kb)
adamzs: Another one.
Is that a new Pokemon? I'm not familiar with the latest generation :3
JohnWalrus: Is that a new Pokemon? I'm not familiar with the latest generation :3
Not quite. :)
Impossible Creatures