It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You guys are correct that it is a pig, and it is a card game that is not poker (I won't tell you what card game). The drawing is as accurate as I could make it.
Here is another picture since no one has guessed in a while. This should make it easier to guess.
Attachments:
hint.jpg (52 Kb)
OvaltineJenkins: Here is another picture since no one has guessed in a while. This should make it easier to guess.
Is your avatar a hint as well? :D
OvaltineJenkins: Here is another picture since no one has guessed in a while. This should make it easier to guess.
Adzeth: Is your avatar a hint as well? :D
Maybe :p
Is that a guess, or are trying to help so that someone else gets to draw?
Adzeth: Is your avatar a hint as well? :D
OvaltineJenkins: Maybe :p
Spy Fox: Dry Cereal?
I was avoiding making a guess because I was supposed to go to bed 2 hours ago. :D
If that's correct, I won't be drawing anything before I've slept, so the turn will be free for like, uhh, at least 6 hours or something.
OvaltineJenkins: Maybe :p
Adzeth: Spy Fox: Dry Cereal?
I was avoiding making a guess because I was supposed to go to bed 2 hours ago. :D
If that's correct, I won't be drawing anything before I've slept, so the turn will be free for like, uhh, at least 6 hours or something.
Correct! In some playthroughs of the game, you have to beat the pig in Go Fish in order to get the four leaf clover trinket to progress in the story. That is what I drew yesterday. Your turn (or someone else).
I saw a weird dream but forgot it already. Here's a new picture.
Attachments:
Adzeth: I saw a weird dream but forgot it already. Here's a new picture.
Streets of rage?
Adzeth: I saw a weird dream but forgot it already. Here's a new picture.
Sebek: Streets of rage?
Streets of Rage is correct! It is now your turn.

...but I already drew another hint, so I'll put it here just because I wouldn't want it to go to waste :p
Attachments:
Since I'm having an infernal hangover someone else shall have the honor to continue (:
I have one prepared, so here we go.
Attachments:
Lands of Lore?
PaterAlf: Lands of Lore?
That is correct!
I'll always remember that scene, because I accidently threw away one of the pyramids and couldn't complete the game because of that.

Next one:
Attachments:
Botanicula?