It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Oh my God! It's Brigid in the flesh... uhh... wait a minute... Brigid in the spirit then? How does it sound? Ok?

Anyway - Ghost Master
JoeSapphire: It's Ghost Master!
We all know that Brigit was the best.
Yeah, she was great. Those of you who haven't played the game. Check out this and see how talented JoeSapphire is.

I also liked Stormtalon, a secret ghost and the way Wisakejak "produced" his present
Wait Wait Wait
That is from Ghost Master? The one right here on GOG that I've been debating about getting? I don't recall anything that cool looking in the stills I've seen from it.
tinyE: Wait Wait Wait
That is from Ghost Master?
Yes!

tinyE: The one right here on GOG that I've been debating about getting?
Yest

tinyE: I don't recall anything that cool looking in the stills I've seen from it.
Watch first ~45 seconds of this video. The story of the sweet little old lady is just hilarious. The way it is read is just perfect.

Not to mention the mission where you have to rescue a ghost who is actually composed of thousands of chickens which were brutally slaughtered in the area. And the name of this mission is... Poultrygeist!

And then you also have... no, wait! I don't wanna spoil it! You HAVE TO check it yourself!
tinyE:
Ghorpm:
Okay, added to my bundle. Made my day you guys, and girls, living, dead whatever.
Back to the thread. Who's turn is it?
Ghorpm:
tinyE: Okay, added to my bundle. Made my day you guys, and girls, living, dead whatever.
You are welcome

I think it's sibberke's turn. Ghost Master was jut a bonus ;)
tinyE: Okay, added to my bundle. Made my day you guys, and girls, living, dead whatever.
Ghorpm: You are welcome

No, the bonus was what sibberke won. Ghost master is In Game. So it's your turn :)
Ghorpm: You are welcome

Shiuman: No, the bonus was what sibberke won. Ghost master is In Game. So it's your turn :)
Right! I misread it. Just give me some time ;)
Ghorpm: Yeah, she was great. Those of you who haven't played the game. Check out this and see how talented JoeSapphire is.

I also liked Stormtalon, a secret ghost and the way Wisakejak "produced" his present
Ha! Peteman-Yo is my old photobucket account! I had an obsession with the game for a while, and it was so easy to take screenshots - and so much to take screenshots of!

Stormtalon was good. He said something about 'Temaraious mortals!' Oh they were all good from that level.
"Anoint the Wicker Man: A taste of blood!"
"Though I be not proud to serve my craven mortal master I am bound by ancient law..."
(And whatever the Black Crow says...)

I love that game. Couldn't make it play on my computer last time I tried. So sad!

And yes Ghost Master is well good! There was some really good screenshots I took I'll try to find them.

:
More Brigit! (and Ghastly)
ZZZZZAP
This was one of the coolest parts of the game

Beautiful! Do you see?
JoeSapphire: snip
I think I will have to replay the game soon...

Anyway, here is the next one. I admit, I post-edited it a bit to make it more visible (I'm not an artist as you know)
Attachments:
adventure.jpg (111 Kb)
perhaps it is a mario kart?
JoeSapphire: perhaps it is a mario kart?
Nope...
Divine Divinity
tinyE: Divine Divinity
No
Morrowind?
Shiuman: Morrowind?
That would have been my second guess. :D