It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Three pillars of Electronic Arts now DRM-free

No matter your personal take on the gaming giant – the many people, teams, and studios behind Electronic Arts brought us some of the most unforgettable experiences, marvelous worlds, and exceptional titles in gaming.
Each of today's three classic releases from Electronic Arts represents a pillar of game design: exceptional world building, mastery in storytelling, an admirable understanding of the balance between scope and focus. Straight from the EA Games vault, making their DRM-free debut on GOG.com, are:

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition — the birth of a universe. A complex, extensive universe of raw fantasy and imperfection which spawned countless works reaching far beyond gaming - from graphic novels and novelizations through tabletop games and more. The Dragon Age universe is among the most ambitious fantasy settings ever created, and if you'd like to get more acquainted with the universe, turn up the fantastic soundtrack and take a look at the comprehensive guide to Dragon Age by Kotaku.

Dead Space is a glance at a gritty, hard sci-fi world in a state of irreversible disrepair. This is a game where the horrors lurking around the corner are just as disturbing as ghosts of the past. The glimpses are few, but they meticulously paint a vivid world of dark, scientific wonders and despair – a world you barely know, but a world nonetheless worth saving. A world you will remember. Check out the animated comic prologue available here, as well as the OST on Spotify.

SimCity 3000™ Unlimited is more than the sum of its parts. It's neither the biggest nor the most elaborate in the series, but it's success lies in balancing complexity and accessibility to deliver truly exceptional and welcoming gameplay. It doesn't hurt that you'll spend countless hours listening to a wonderfully jazzy soundtrack (also on Spotify!). Whether you succeed or stumble, one thing is certain: your stay in SimCity 3000 will be… nice.

Experience three pillars of game design by Electronic Arts – the marvelous worlds, unforgettable storytelling, exceptional gameplay – <span class="bold">Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition</span>, <span class="bold">Dead Space</span>, and <span class="bold">SimCity 3000&trade; Unlimited</span> are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Konrad
I always took Baldur's Gate over Dragon Age, but SimCity 3000 is something I've been waiting on for a while.
Well done, GoG :)
Thanks
Elmofongo: This sums up my reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
http://i.imgur.com/frnXxyM.gif
high rated
Praise the Sun!

...wait, what?
I just cried "wow!" when I see the main page...
Congratulations GOG! great additions!
Can download the Dragon Age goodies, but the main game download won't start.
Anybody else having this problem?
Not the long awaited mindblowing milestone that would be "Bethesda Openworld Dump" ™, but pretty close. DA:O is no brainer. I'll have to first research what Dead Space is. Simcity <anyversion> is not my cup of tea.
mecharma: Praise the Sun!

...wait, what?
http://i.imgur.com/xZ2sEbd.gif
HOLY-MOLY-DOLY!!!

Edit: Insta buy DAO!!!
Post edited July 14, 2016 by kokosabre
huan: Not the long awaited mindblowing milestone that would be "Bethesda Openworld Dump" ™, but pretty close. DA:O is no brainer. I'll have to first research what Dead Space is. Simcity <anyversion> is not my cup of tea.
Next month during Quakecon, i'm calling it.
Nice releases! It's just a shame that you sell 16 year old games (SimCity 3000) regionally priced now (with higher price points than the base price).
DA:O wow well done gog... take my money PLEASE!
high rated

...wait, what?
Dark Souls on GOG confirmed ?!
Great! I love to see new games from the old publishers :)
high rated

...wait, what?
wrong DS game ;P