It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh dear... I don't know if even TinyE can still repair the thread and bring the good vibes back.
dgwake: I actually do real work at work
tinyE: While I totally agree with your sentiment, that "I actually do real work at work" line is not a very fair thing to say.
I should have typed "for ONCE I did real work at work" but I was in a hurry and did not proof read.

I would never say something about other peoples work ethic.
trust me I am the last person to be able to say something to others about the subject.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by dgwake
dgwake: I should have typed "for ONCE I did real work at work" but I was in a hurry and did not proof read.
Actually I read it this way. I didn't think you as one who looks down upon other people's jobs. :-)
dgwake: I should have typed "for ONCE I did real work at work" but I was in a hurry and did not proof read.
toxicTom: Actually I read it this way. I didn't think you as one who looks down upon other people's jobs. :-)
I try to type things in a way to prevent any misinterpretation of what I wanted to get across.
dgwake: I try to type things in a way to prevent any misinterpretation of what I wanted to get across.
Yes, me too. Sometimes it works ;-)
low rated
Tarnicus: Go fuck yourselves and enjoy 24 game codes = I have had enough of duplicity.

I am so sick of humans saying things privately and not saying a fucking thing publicly. I understand that people do not want to get involved in shit(especially with drama, something I am prone to), but the amount of PMs that I get from people saying to me "I agree with you" in private but not having the balls/ovaries to say things publicly has me at the end of my tether. So with that said, enjoy the games and fuck MAYAHO. First in first served, survival of the fittest/quickest. Yes I am having a hissy fit as I am so fucking sick of trying to fit into this "society" and being on the fringe of it. I have tried my darndest in every way possible and I have had enough. Enough of online "communication", I really appreciate the push toward focusing on what is important, and to me that is learning to survive in the environment that I have learned and protecting the ones I love. That doesn't equate to an online environment.

When this "civilisation" collapses, I hope that the "good ones" (my subjective interpretation) know how to source water, food, warmth and shelter, as my experiences show that most cannot.

Happy happy joy joy (goodbye and GFU: all GOG codes)

Alan Wake: 14EF5-A1C7F-227E6-81959

Defender's Quest: 8B163-1FE13-97CDF-FC7EB

Driftmoon:

D48B8-847C7-54694-39DEB
F35C2-66749-8AF7D-4D765
3D6A4-34528-AE8B4-8F7EA

Shadowrun Returns: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut: 276B3-6FE3A-B12AB-B3779

Hammerwatch: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Legend of Grimrock:

3D372-D8B9D-C689E-8866B
928EE-DAF5C-A721D-3BE88

The Witcher: DC618-1DFA1-72114-25CA7

The Witcher 2: B1225-F618A-41F6B-47918

Jade Empire: 8C9E7-FDA74-5DBF4-A4A96

Capsized: 1D8A7-D39C7-73699-42146

Age of Wonder 2: C59DF-74C1C-C217F-4337C

Return to Mysterious Island: CF42D-24E35-AF297-3AF8C

Septerra Core: A58DA-8F8C5-576B2-68DBD

Risen: 697CF-51733-5F6C6-DCAB8

Inquisitor:

46A43-5F48B-ACAEE-F5BAA
E4AFE-6D61F-31517-69D17

Vampire the Masquerade: F3EDA-A6963-717C8-DC11B

Terraria: 3ABB1-C17A9-CB6ED-A39B7

Arcaunum: 172A1-C5912-959B7-F48B5

Age of Wonders: 96954-6EF7D-E3FBF-65994

Ultima 7: 4A4ED-47413-2BE5D-C5212
Hi,

Those codes aren't very useful to me, I already own all those that I'm interested in. Do you have better codes?

Thank you in advance.
high rated
dgwake: I would never say something about other peoples work ethic.
trust me I am the last person to be able to say something to others about the subject.
Nae worries. For me the GOG forums are work. Actual work is generally less stressful. :)
IAmSinistar: Nae worries. For me the GOG forums are work. Actual work is generally less stressful. :)
Time to start billing gog.com then... ;-)
toxicTom: Time to start billing gog.com then... ;-)
They pay in $5.99 game vouchers. I've been eating 8-bit platformers for months. :)
Low rating a joke?

C'mon guys, where's your sense of humour?

I bet Tarnicus will laugh at it.
IAmSinistar: They pay in $5.99 game vouchers. I've been eating 8-bit platformers for months. :)
At least it's not mediocre 8-bit-looking indie platformers. :-)
toxicTom: Oh dear... I don't know if even TinyE can still repair the thread and bring the good vibes back.
A little drama and "letting off some steam" from worldly pressures has never
been able to overshadow the good vibes and good will of this community
for long... even the best of us can't have a good day everyday.

As for TinyE, I have the utmost confidence in his derailing ability
to make anyone forget the objective of the moment, even if only
for a moment. ;)
Dalthnock: Low rating a joke?

You forgot to use the /Snark ... /snark qualifiers... :P
Post edited March 12, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
toxicTom: At least it's not mediocre 8-bit-looking indie platformers. :-)
So true. That's like using artificial sweeteners instead of sugar - not as tasty and really not any better for you. :)
tinyE: While I totally agree with your sentiment, that "I actually do real work at work" line is not a very fair thing to say.

I would never say something about other peoples work ethic.
XD No problem.
What I was thinking about really was fireman and the guys at NORAD who have A LOT of spare time to hang out and play computer games, but when the shit hits the fan those are jobs you could never ever pay me enough to do. :D
Dalthnock: Low rating a joke?

GhostwriterDoF: You forgot to use the /Snark ... /snark qualifiers... :P
No. NnnnnnnnO.

That's the same as telling a joke & then proceeding to explain it. I was confident that the clueless, polite approach in my post would be absurd enough to at least raise an eyebrow in doubt.

All things being equal, I very much prefer to take reputation hits than dumbing down my posts.

Comedy first & foremost. If I ever end up in a life or death situation with a very good setup, I will always take my chances.

If more people had my attitude, they'd end up ruining most terrorist tapes. They don't know how to edit videos. /snark

Edit: I forgot to type "edit" between "to" & "videos".
Post edited March 12, 2015 by Dalthnock