It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: snip
IAmSinistar: Erm, not taking sides in this, but can we not drag other thread/PM stuff into here? Clearly there is bad blood between two people whom I have gotten to like on this board, and it makes me unhappy to see that happen. But it's not served by taking it into other conversations.

I try to caution civility to everyone, because I am invariably embarrassed and repentant for my own outbursts once I've had time to reflect.
Sure thing IaS, PMd GOG about this idiocy, including my own, and the continued request for a block feature. Tarnicus, over and out. When I get back from camping in the bush to see rep getting culled from a rubbish personal attack from 3 months ago without any provocation, I take exception to that. Until GOG introduce basic forum features, I will stand up for myself. That is enough for me in this thread. I have enjoyed it thoroughly during the course of it, as did many I interacted with in it, and Momo interjected out of the blue from a 3 month old dispute. Sorry mate but this is rubbish in my head.
Tarnicus: the continued request for a block feature.
There is one for PMs. No such thing for threads or users, though. A bit of a shame, as there are some rather nasty threads on here I'd like to banish from view. :)
Tarnicus: the continued request for a block feature.
IAmSinistar: There is one for PMs. No such thing for threads or users, though. A bit of a shame, as there are some rather nasty threads on here I'd like to banish from view. :)
Indeed it is. I was having a great time in this thread until this post by Momo that came out of the blue and continued with unnecessary personal attacks.

Take care all, I had a nice time for the most part until this shit came into it. I wish I wasn't so sensitive to take the comments that followed so personally, and that is part of my current nature. I am sensitive to others; "positive and negative energies" which means that I feel a lot intensely. Such is who I am at this stage. I wish I could ignore this sort of thing, and the obverse of that sensitivity is that I can feel what is "up" with others and I wouldn't trade that for anything Farewell.
IAmSinistar: There is one for PMs. No such thing for threads or users, though. A bit of a shame, as there are some rather nasty threads on here I'd like to banish from view. :)
It didn't stop you from PM'ing me animated gifs of Sachys flinging poo... :P
Post edited March 12, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
GhostwriterDoF: It didn't stop you from PM'ing me animated gifs of Sachys flinging poo... :P
You need greater technology than GOG offers to stop something like that. ;)
Go fuck yourselves and enjoy 24 game codes = I have had enough of duplicity.

I am so sick of humans saying things privately and not saying a fucking thing publicly. I understand that people do not want to get involved in shit(especially with drama, something I am prone to), but the amount of PMs that I get from people saying to me "I agree with you" in private but not having the balls/ovaries to say things publicly has me at the end of my tether. So with that said, enjoy the games and fuck MAYAHO. First in first served, survival of the fittest/quickest. Yes I am having a hissy fit as I am so fucking sick of trying to fit into this "society" and being on the fringe of it. I have tried my darndest in every way possible and I have had enough. Enough of online "communication", I really appreciate the push toward focusing on what is important, and to me that is learning to survive in the environment that I have learned and protecting the ones I love. That doesn't equate to an online environment.

When this "civilisation" collapses, I hope that the "good ones" (my subjective interpretation) know how to source water, food, warmth and shelter, as my experiences show that most cannot.

Happy happy joy joy (goodbye and GFU: all GOG codes)

Alan Wake: 14EF5-A1C7F-227E6-81959

Defender's Quest: 8B163-1FE13-97CDF-FC7EB

Driftmoon:

D48B8-847C7-54694-39DEB
F35C2-66749-8AF7D-4D765
3D6A4-34528-AE8B4-8F7EA

Shadowrun Returns: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut: 276B3-6FE3A-B12AB-B3779

Hammerwatch: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Legend of Grimrock:

3D372-D8B9D-C689E-8866B
928EE-DAF5C-A721D-3BE88

The Witcher: DC618-1DFA1-72114-25CA7

The Witcher 2: B1225-F618A-41F6B-47918

Jade Empire: 8C9E7-FDA74-5DBF4-A4A96

Capsized: 1D8A7-D39C7-73699-42146

Age of Wonder 2: C59DF-74C1C-C217F-4337C

Return to Mysterious Island: CF42D-24E35-AF297-3AF8C

Septerra Core: A58DA-8F8C5-576B2-68DBD

Risen: 697CF-51733-5F6C6-DCAB8

Inquisitor:

46A43-5F48B-ACAEE-F5BAA
E4AFE-6D61F-31517-69D17

Vampire the Masquerade: F3EDA-A6963-717C8-DC11B

Terraria: 3ABB1-C17A9-CB6ED-A39B7

Arcaunum: 172A1-C5912-959B7-F48B5

Age of Wonders: 96954-6EF7D-E3FBF-65994

Ultima 7: 4A4ED-47413-2BE5D-C5212
Tarnicus: snip
You gotta do what you gotta do for your own health and sanity, man. When stuff makes me crazy (to the point that I would be facing jail time if I acted on it), I have to walk away. Sounds like you need a getaway too, and I hope it restores your peace and faith in all things good.

Shame you didn't PM me the codes for a giveaway, but hopefully folks will get them before the bots descend. Thanks for the Shadowruns, incidentally. :)

Take care!

EDIT: And thanks as well for Septerra Core. I wouldn't normally be grabby like that, except I know that sooner or later a scriptbot will descend and all these will be pilfered.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Tarnicus: ....Yes I am having a hissy fit as I am so fucking sick of trying to fit into this "society" and being on the fringe of it. ...
Writers are always on the outside looking in, even at the center of a crowd... it can't be helped,
and they also throw hissy fits too, because by their nature they are odd.

Then again, there is no such thing as "normal", as normal is just what is expected,
and with humans, you never really know what to expect, except that if you give them
a chance, they can often surprise you, in good ways, especially when your expectations
are to the contrary. ;)
Post edited March 12, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
GhostwriterDoF: Writers are always on the outside looking in, even at the center of a crowd... it can't be helped,
and they also throw hissy fits too, because by their nature they are odd.

Then again, there is no such thing as "normal", as normal is just what is expected,
and with humans, you never really know what to expect, except that if you give them
a chance, they can often surprise you, in good ways, especially when your expectations
are to the contrary. ;)
I concur with this. Well stated. And as a writer (which I distinguish from an author), I can relate as well.
Got Risen, thx :)
Tarnicus: Go fuck yourselves and enjoy 24 game codes = I have had enough of duplicity.

I am so sick of humans saying things privately and not saying a fucking thing publicly. I understand that people do not want to get involved in shit(especially with drama, something I am prone to), but the amount of PMs that I get from people saying to me "I agree with you" in private but not having the balls/ovaries to say things publicly has me at the end of my tether. So with that said, enjoy the games and fuck MAYAHO. First in first served, survival of the fittest/quickest. Yes I am having a hissy fit as I am so fucking sick of trying to fit into this "society" and being on the fringe of it. I have tried my darndest in every way possible and I have had enough. Enough of online "communication", I really appreciate the push toward focusing on what is important, and to me that is learning to survive in the environment that I have learned and protecting the ones I love. That doesn't equate to an online environment.

When this "civilisation" collapses, I hope that the "good ones" (my subjective interpretation) know how to source water, food, warmth and shelter, as my experiences show that most cannot.

Happy happy joy joy (goodbye and GFU: all GOG codes)

Alan Wake: 14EF5-A1C7F-227E6-81959

Defender's Quest: 8B163-1FE13-97CDF-FC7EB

Driftmoon:

D48B8-847C7-54694-39DEB
F35C2-66749-8AF7D-4D765
3D6A4-34528-AE8B4-8F7EA

Shadowrun Returns: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut: 276B3-6FE3A-B12AB-B3779

Hammerwatch: 9A5AF-425EA-2B222-B461D

Legend of Grimrock:

3D372-D8B9D-C689E-8866B
928EE-DAF5C-A721D-3BE88

The Witcher: DC618-1DFA1-72114-25CA7

The Witcher 2: B1225-F618A-41F6B-47918

Jade Empire: 8C9E7-FDA74-5DBF4-A4A96

Capsized: 1D8A7-D39C7-73699-42146

Age of Wonder 2: C59DF-74C1C-C217F-4337C

Return to Mysterious Island: CF42D-24E35-AF297-3AF8C

Septerra Core: A58DA-8F8C5-576B2-68DBD

Risen: 697CF-51733-5F6C6-DCAB8

Inquisitor:

46A43-5F48B-ACAEE-F5BAA
E4AFE-6D61F-31517-69D17

Vampire the Masquerade: F3EDA-A6963-717C8-DC11B

Terraria: 3ABB1-C17A9-CB6ED-A39B7

Arcaunum: 172A1-C5912-959B7-F48B5

Age of Wonders: 96954-6EF7D-E3FBF-65994

Ultima 7: 4A4ED-47413-2BE5D-C5212
Thanks a lot man!
Tarnicus: ...
So I happened to stop by here seeing the thread was still active and that there was...something...going on. I will not pass judgement on things or people I know nothing about. I just wanted to say thanks because I used the Witcher code, and if I didn't say thanks I would feel like a poacher benefiting from someone else's conflict/issues/whatever (ok, even saying thanks I still feel like that...oh well). I will say no more, and allow those who know you and/or know of your issue with the other party to comment or dispense advice as they see fit.
Tarnicus:

Thank you very much, that is most generous of you.

I hope that you find what you are looking for in the bush you love so much, that the wind will always be at your back, and water never far.
:-)

Editing to add your name, I tried to snip out some of your post, but then my reply wouldn't go through, so I had to remove it all.
Post edited March 12, 2015 by zenwan
Tarnicus,
I don't know where all that forum drama came from or what it was about, but I hope you come back around. I was enjoying your posts and pics about your out-backing adventures.

And thanks for the code gifts too. Picked up Grimlock. Much thanks.
See this is why you need me around. If I had been here to post some inane pick or tell some really stupid joke, none of this confrontation crap would have happened!