It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tom Cruise!, is that you ?...
Orkhepaj: are u a scientologist? cause this is what they believe in
:D I have been asked by one smart girl some time ago to never sign up for any organizations.
My closest inspiration is British Freemasons and I haven`t heard about Scientologists until two years ago.
I'm a philosophical submarine, self-created, psychosophy is in everyone and for everyone.
There are many religions, beliefs, and political systems, and stories that are differing us... I thrive to find what we do have in common. I think I`m still Roman-Catholic but there is always more air in Church of England facilities : ) I do study Pagans a lot including most worldwide countries. As for final conclusion, I must say: Holy Spirit is One for everyone and everywhere, and yes test your spirits before believing in them : ) and yes "Doubt your doubts and believe your beliefs"
But I`m exhausted listening to my own head(my noisy demons), I love the inspirations of others (your musical angels). : )
§pec†re: The pyramids are said to line up with orions belt and other strange facts.

https://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/orions-belt-orientation-pyramids.jpg

Ancient Aliens: Great Pyramids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDgr4uvet-g
neumi5694: Which pyramids? There are over 400 of them.
The largest and most obvious ones so I don't think the example you gave in the video applies here but it might to some of the other claims in my video link.

No, my highest admiration have those who organized and planned the whole thing.
I think I know how they did it.
https://cdn.gazillions.com/content/images/2020/01/3hnj4d.jpg
You might find it interesting to look up L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parson, rocket engineer, chemist, and founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). They were both familiars and members of the Thelemite cult OTO (founder Aleister Crowley).

Crowley had some strange drawings of an entity he "communicated" with in a 1918 work... Lam. Many claim it's very close to the modern "grey."
kai2: You might find it interesting to look up L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parson, rocket engineer, chemist, and founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). They were both familiars and members of the Thelemite cult OTO (founder Aleister Crowley).

Crowley had some strange drawings of an entity he "communicated" with in a 1918 work... Lam. Many claim it's very close to the modern "grey."
hmm again those pesky grays , at least they were banned from Earth 2 decades ago
neumi5694: Which pyramids? There are over 400 of them.
§pec†re: The largest and most obvious ones so I don't think the example you gave in the video applies here but it might to some of the other claims in my video link.
Sure it does, because the others exist too. If you ignore part of the facts to support a theory, that's no good way to explain something.
Here's a example: Let's say I have numbers from 1 to 10. Now I pick 2, 6, and 8. Conclusion: All numbers are even. I ignore 1,3,5,7,9 because they don't fit my theory.
The biggest egyptian pyramids (the biggest one is actually in south america, covered in vegetation) face east, which was very basic back then.
Are the tips aligned with something ins space? Of course they are. If you would not find SOMETHING they are alighed with, you would not look close enough.
People with these theories tend to overuse the word "exactly" however. The alignments are never as exact or precise as they claim them to be. Remember the measurements of the main chamber? "From this corner to this corner EXACLTLY a blah blah of blah blah". Problem with that ... in the corners there are gaps, the stones don't align. So you can pick ANY point inside that gap for your calculations ... and that's a LOT of points. Those "precise" measurements up to 4(!!!!) fraction digits are nothing but fiction.

No, my highest admiration have those who organized and planned the whole thing.
§pec†re: I think I know how they did it.
https://cdn.gazillions.com/content/images/2020/01/3hnj4d.jpg
Yeah, it was probably Aliens who wrote the documents, paid the suppliers and so, most definitly.

We keep underestimating what people of that time were able to achieve with logic and craftsmanship. A symmetrical staue? It had to be aliens. A building facing east? It had to be aliens.
They tried to land but the little blue ball was spinning too fast, so they couldn't line up with any landing strip.