It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let’s be honest - you didn’t see that one coming. As of today, three action-adventure games from the cult Dishonored series are available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Moreover, they come with special discounts lasting until the 24th of February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-65%) is a first-person action game that enables you to take the role of a supernatural assassin Corvo Attano sneaking through the industrial city of Dunwall.

Dishonored 2 (-75%) takes place 15 years after the series’ first part. Here you can play not only as Attano but also as deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (-75%) is a standalone adventure set in the series’ steampunk world. As a killer-for-hire, Billie Lurk you undertake the greatest assassination ever conceived.

You can also get all three games together with the Dishonored - Complete Collection (-70%). Don’t wait and start your adventure with one of the most critically acclaimed game series of the last decade!
Random_Coffee: How's the expansions for the first Dishonored? I played through the base game a few years ago (non-lethal of course!), and I think it's a really great game.
StingingVelvet: Extremely good expansions, some of the best in the modern era. Together they're about as good as the main campaign, honestly, outside of story. Dishonored is really 4 games, not three.
I was sold. I bought Dishonored DE last night. I also picked up a used copy of Dishonored 2 for $5 on Xbox. What do you think of DotO? It honestly flew completely under my radar when it came out.
Mr.Mumbles: Eh. More like 2: Corvo's main campaign and Daud's side story - Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches is really just 2 parts of that whole - while the city trials are little more than extra challenge levels that are of relatively little importance.
Oh I meant the series... the expansions for 1 are so good, it's like a 4th game.

Random_Coffee: I was sold. I bought Dishonored DE last night. I also picked up a used copy of Dishonored 2 for $5 on Xbox. What do you think of DotO? It honestly flew completely under my radar when it came out.
It's my least favorite but still good. It's very difficult to stealth in it without using the power that makes you look like someone else, which I found off-putting because I like to stealthily take everyone out and hunt for items freely. If you're more into ghosting though, that won't bother you. The story isn't as good as the main two, similar to the Daud stuff, but still good. It shines in its unique settings, more than the re-used city stuff from Dishonored 2.

There's certainly no massive dip in quality or anything, if you like the other three campaigns it should be similarly enjoyable, more or less.
Post edited February 25, 2020 by StingingVelvet