It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let’s be honest - you didn’t see that one coming. As of today, three action-adventure games from the cult Dishonored series are available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Moreover, they come with special discounts lasting until the 24th of February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-65%) is a first-person action game that enables you to take the role of a supernatural assassin Corvo Attano sneaking through the industrial city of Dunwall.

Dishonored 2 (-75%) takes place 15 years after the series’ first part. Here you can play not only as Attano but also as deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (-75%) is a standalone adventure set in the series’ steampunk world. As a killer-for-hire, Billie Lurk you undertake the greatest assassination ever conceived.

You can also get all three games together with the Dishonored - Complete Collection (-70%). Don’t wait and start your adventure with one of the most critically acclaimed game series of the last decade!
ASAC_Nobody: Never before has waiting paid off this much.
BranjoHello: Bought Dishonored: Definitive Edition for 3,99€ last summer. Definitely one of the greatest bargains when it comes to my gaming purchases. Got 44hours of most excellent gaming fun out of it and I still have to go through replaying the original campaign in highest difficulty and Low Chaos. And there are those challenges as well. It is worth even full price, no doubt.

foxworks: OMG. These are a must buy. Might encourage me to revisit #1 to finish my stealth kill streak.
BranjoHello: If you want an ultimate challenge I recommend you start The Knife of Dunwall in Master Assassin difficulty (has to be unlocked first) and then finish that and The Brigmore Witches in Low Chaos with No Kills, Ghost (not being spotted even once) and No Spending (don't upgrade or buy equipement). When starting The Brigmore Witches you can import your save from The Knife of Dunwall so all this can be done "as a whole".
Reading your post alone gave me indigestion ;-p There's a "challenge" and then there's "punishment" :D I'll leave that to the souls who enjoy torturing themselves hehe I rage quit near the end as someone saw me in quite a lengthy level. I haven't been back in two years. I was that upset :o)
i already have these games on Steam, but i will buy them here as well, just to support GOG.
I was definitely not expecting this today.

A question for anyone who might know, did they fix all the issues with Dishonored 2? I heard it was jam packed with problems when it launched so I didn't get it.
theslitherydeee: I was definitely not expecting this today.

A question for anyone who might know, did they fix all the issues with Dishonored 2? I heard it was jam packed with problems when it launched so I didn't get it.
Fixed long time ago :)
theslitherydeee: I was definitely not expecting this today.

Tarhiel: Fixed long time ago :)
Thanks.
foxworks: Reading your post alone gave me indigestion ;-p There's a "challenge" and then there's "punishment" :D I'll leave that to the souls who enjoy torturing themselves hehe I rage quit near the end as someone saw me in quite a lengthy level. I haven't been back in two years. I was that upset :o)
Oh, sorry for upsetting all that cheese! xD
Joking aside, yeah, I understand most gamers don't like to challenge themselves as I do with some "crazy rules combo", but Dishonored is not that hard game actually. I played games that were more difficult on Normal than Dishonored is on Master Assassin. Which doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of yourself if you ace it in Normal (which I did also in my first go and created a LOT of Chaos while at it. xD)
So, find your "tune", hang in there and don't be upset about this great game. Cheers! :)
joppo: Am I the only that pays less for the three individual games than for the collection?
Same for me too.

You pay more for the Dishonored: Complete Collection?

So I am indeed hoping the content is identical?
Post edited February 18, 2020 by Timboli
Timboli: the content is identical?
It is.
Timboli: the content is identical?
teceem: It is.
Goodo.

I put them and the Wolf Pack in the cart so fast, I almost forgot to compare individual prices.
Luckily I did though and saved just over $6 AUD.

Not many games here are an instabuy for me, but those lot (all 5) certainly were.
(Not that I instabuy games anywhere else either, GOGs the place)

BIG THANKS to Bethesda and GOG!

P.S. I came to those games via the GOG email I got, so did not know at that point if they were even available individually. I belatedly noticed the Deal button in the email, so after clicking that I saw all the individual prices. And it was only after dividing the Collection price in three in my head, that I noticed the price discrepancy.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by Timboli
Fi-friggin-nally! Wondered for years what took em so long with Dis1.

Not a fan of what Bethesda did most of the time in the past couple of years. No need to go into detail here, most people probably know what I mean...
But that could be the first adequate reason in years to throw a bit of money at them and test Dis2 and DotO for myself.
Straight to the top of the sales list! Welcome to gog Dishonered series, we would be glad to have more Bethesda games here.
Insta-rebuys for these and the Wolf games. 45 CAD for 5 amazing games? that's a no-brainer.

Can we get Rage and Evil Within series next? Oh, and Prey, as well.
foxworks: Reading your post alone gave me indigestion ;-p There's a "challenge" and then there's "punishment" :D I'll leave that to the souls who enjoy torturing themselves hehe I rage quit near the end as someone saw me in quite a lengthy level. I haven't been back in two years. I was that upset :o)
BranjoHello: Oh, sorry for upsetting all that cheese! xD
Joking aside, yeah, I understand most gamers don't like to challenge themselves as I do with some "crazy rules combo", but Dishonored is not that hard game actually. I played games that were more difficult on Normal than Dishonored is on Master Assassin. Which doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of yourself if you ace it in Normal (which I did also in my first go and created a LOT of Chaos while at it. xD)
So, find your "tune", hang in there and don't be upset about this great game. Cheers! :)
I commend you. Stealth games aren't my usual forte. Not sure why I decided to go this route versus the ruthless alternative. One thing that kinda burns me is not knowing where I went wrong until the very end of a mission. So you're left with playing it over again haha.
foxworks: One thing that kinda burns me is not knowing where I went wrong until the very end of a mission. So you're left with playing it over again haha.
Yep, that is the only minus this game has in my opinion, that you can't check your mission status/stats before finishing the mission.
But there are ways to tell if you have been spotted or not. The three bars above NPCs mustn't go red. Also a unique sound is played once someone "goes red" so that can also sometimes let you know it's time to reload the last save.
Post edited February 18, 2020 by BranjoHello
teceem: It is.
Timboli: Goodo.

I put them and the Wolf Pack in the cart so fast, I almost forgot to compare individual prices.
Luckily I did though and saved just over $6 AUD.

Not many games here are an instabuy for me, but those lot (all 5) certainly were.
(Not that I instabuy games anywhere else either, GOGs the place)

BIG THANKS to Bethesda and GOG!

P.S. I came to those games via the GOG email I got, so did not know at that point if they were even available individually. I belatedly noticed the Deal button in the email, so after clicking that I saw all the individual prices. And it was only after dividing the Collection price in three in my head, that I noticed the price discrepancy.
Yes just noticed the discrepancy my self as I was looking what else Bethesda had for sale. Glad I did, and checked the forums to see if there was something different about the bundle. Not the first it seems :)
Time to buy