It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG Games Festival is here, along with 1200+ cool gaming deals and waves of upcoming titles that will help you decide on what to play next and also prepare for in the future. Today we welcome 6 new games from Devolver Digital that are coming soon to GOG.COM:

Card Shark is an upcoming action-adventure game where you fleece and cheat your way to the top of 18th-century French society.

Inscryption is an inky black card-based odyssey that blends the deckbuilding roguelike, escape-room style puzzles, and psychological horror into a blood-laced smoothie.

Shadow Warrior 3 is an offbeat FPS game with a seamless blend of fast-paced gunplay, razor-sharp melee combat, and a spectacular free-running movement system.

Terra Nil is a reverse city builder about ecosystem reconstruction where you turn a barren wasteland into an ecological paradise complete with different flora and fauna.

Trek to Yomi is a poetic action-adventure title where you join a lone samurai on his breathtaking voyage beyond life and death.

Weird West is an RPG sim where you must survive and unveil the mysteries of a strange land through the intertwined destinies of its unusual heroes.

Celebrate GOG Games Festival with us and discover more fascinating titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM!
Great, wishlisting Weird West already and will see how SW3 turns out when it's released.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by ChrisG_
Waiting for Shadow Warrior 3, although I don't expect it to be better than the first 2.
Card Shark looks pretty interesting.
idbeholdME: Waiting for Shadow Warrior 3, although I don't expect it to be better than the first 2.
I had so much fun with those, don't need it to be better.
I really liked Shadow Warrior but could never get into the second one. I don't mind randomization in the right places but for Shadow Warrior it just ripped out essential parts of the experience. Does anyone have information on how the third is going to swing there?
Looking forward to Weird West and Shadow Warrior 3. Wishlisted.
Weird West is probably going to be an instabuy, maybe SW3 as well. :)

Edit: Wait, from the screenshots Trek to Yomi looked like a walking sim. Wishlisted, after watching the trailer.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by NuffCatnip
GOG.com: Trek to Yomi is a poetic action-adventure title where you join a lone samurai on his breathtaking voyage beyond life and death.
Always wanted to play an Akira Kurosawa movie :P.
Breja: I had so much fun with those, don't need it to be better.
You want more Wang, admit it!
Post edited August 20, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
BitMaster_1980: I really liked Shadow Warrior but could never get into the second one. I don't mind randomization in the right places but for Shadow Warrior it just ripped out essential parts of the experience. Does anyone have information on how the third is going to swing there?
Have seen some people compare SW3 to Doom: Eternal, not sure how accurate that statement is as people are complaining about everything from colour saturation to how much of the screen the weapons are taking up to "something, something, game lost it's identity".
BitMaster_1980: I really liked Shadow Warrior but could never get into the second one. I don't mind randomization in the right places but for Shadow Warrior it just ripped out essential parts of the experience. Does anyone have information on how the third is going to swing there?
They are going back to the structure they used in SW 1.
wolfsite: Have seen some people compare SW3 to Doom: Eternal, not sure how accurate that statement is as people are complaining about everything from colour saturation to how much of the screen the weapons are taking up to "something, something, game lost it's identity".
Well, from the trailers, one could easily come to that conclusion.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by idbeholdME
That is one crazy video trailor for SW3. O_o

I haven't played the other two yet, but I guess I'll wishlist it.
Awesome. Really looking forward to Terra Nil.

I loved the demo :)
The games aren't appearing in my wishlist. :P
Oh well, it'll be fixed shortly most likely. :)

Edit: It's fixed, thanks!
Post edited August 20, 2021 by NuffCatnip
Strange, on the store page Weird West ​isn't listed as an RPG. Going to wishlist this one too.

I didn't think I'd be adding more games, but this festival has been really surprising.
This second half of 2021 has way too many great games coming! In two months, my wishlist is more than doubled!

The Devolver titles? Nearly all in.
Post edited August 20, 2021 by Enebias