It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title: Saya no Uta ~ The Song of Saya Director's Cut
Genre: Adventure and simulation

Title: Dead End Aegis
Genre: Adventure

Title: SoniComi
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 70% off until 20th January 2022, 2 PM UTC

Title: Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
Genre: Visual novel
Discount: 10% off until 20th January 2022, 2 PM UTC
low rated
§pec†re: and if gog wanted to do anything about they would just look at the logs from around 17:15.
Orkhepaj: NuffCatnip? why would he do such a thing?

I bet turning these reps off would take maybe a half hour
Yeah, because writing a script that downvotes my posts as well makes so much sense.
high rated
Seryuu: Can't really say much on that, but we would love to release all the Nitro+ games, and there may be some news soon.
tremere110: Any chance of letting Gog host the 18+ patches? They do it as free DLC for some of their other adult games.
Yes, the patches will be added to GOG soon.
low rated
If only Kitty Media weren't owned by Fakku. We might actually see classic EVNs like Bible Black again.

That being said, Song of Saya has been on my wishlist for a while. For 50% off, it's an instabuy.
low rated
Orkhepaj: NuffCatnip? why would he do such a thing?

I bet turning these reps off would take maybe a half hour
NuffCatnip: Yeah, because writing a script that downvotes my posts as well makes so much sense.
i think so , or it would be too obviously sus
low rated
Alexim: SoniComi is missing the achievements that the Steam version has, is there any plan to add them later?
Agreed.

@JAST: please give GOG customers feature parity with the Steam versions of your games that you publish here on GOG. We don't like being treated like second-class citizens by being sold games that are missing features and lack parity, i.e. Achievements.

I can understand if you have games with no Achievements on either Steam nor GOG.

But if the Steam version of a particular game has Achievements, then you should please add them to the GOG version as well.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
high rated
Alexim: SoniComi is missing the achievements that the Steam version has, is there any plan to add them later?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Agreed.

@JAST: please give GOG customers feature parity with the Steam versions of your games that you publish here on GOG. We don't like being treated like second-class citizens by being sold games that are missing features and lack parity, i.e. Achievements.

I can understand if you have games with no Achievements on either Steam nor GOG.

But if the Steam version of a particular game has Achievements, then you should please add them to the GOG version as well.
We are new to GOG and still figuring things out, but we will definitely look into this.
low rated
Really hope we can also already translated titles like Demonbane.
And by god, Alicesoft titles!
low rated
tremere110: Any chance of letting Gog host the 18+ patches? They do it as free DLC for some of their other adult games.
Seryuu: Yes, the patches will be added to GOG soon.
Any ETA on the patch for Full Metal Daemon Muramasa on GOG?
high rated
daikaiser: Any ETA on the patch for Full Metal Daemon Muramasa on GOG?
Should be by the end of the month, meanwhile you can download it for free from here https://jast.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000085199-muramasa-18-patch-for-gog
low rated
Seryuu: Should be by the end of the month, meanwhile you can download it for free from here https://jast.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000085199-muramasa-18-patch-for-gog
You are an absolute gem, thank you! Done deal clicking purchase now... From what I heard (going blind) Muramasa is the bar to which VN's should be judged from now on, cant wait to dive in this weekend!
Post edited January 15, 2022 by Starkrun
Seryuu: Should be by the end of the month, meanwhile you can download it for free from here https://jast.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000085199-muramasa-18-patch-for-gog
Jesus Christ, thank you man and JAST staff.

This is greato!
low rated
Oh! Color me surprised. At last couple of really interesting titles from JAST. Not usual "everything, what is currently trending" approach, we saw lately for other japanese (or wanna-be-japanese) products. May be JAST USA Memorial Collection will find it's way to GOG as well.
low rated
Thank you. The care you are showing us GOG users is commendable and I will plan to support your game when I am able to do so.
low rated
yay! Saya! hope to see other products from JAST's catalog here as well.
low rated
Awesome, thanks! Gonna be picking up some of these soon!