It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
H55ADM: Complainers please note, your whining is nothing next to the massive paycheck that comes from selling Cyberpunk in China, and the promise of not closing operations there in the future.

Sure someone might feel a bit sad, but in the end, ....ca-ching
Doesn't matter, freedom to criticize a leader is more important than money
high rated
fwiw, I'm not whining, I'm expressing just utter astonishment bc holy shit
In the end, what a good PR to launch a new sale.
high rated
@GOG If you don't want to sell Devotion on your store, that's your right. But please, man the fuck up about the real reason instead of hiding behind the "gamers"...
high rated
GOG is already deleting other topics about this. I wouldn't be surprised if they purge all mention of Devotion by the end of the day.
H55ADM: Complainers please note, your whining is nothing next to the massive paycheck that comes from selling Cyberpunk in China, and the promise of not closing operations there in the future.

Sure someone might feel a bit sad, but in the end, ....ca-ching
battlechili1: Doesn't matter, freedom to criticize a leader is more important than money
The CDP bosses reading this

Cyhort: GOG is already deleting other topics about this. I wouldn't be surprised if they purge all mention of Devotion by the end of the day.
Yeap, tried to reply to one about GOG pandering to China, got a 404 error before less than a minute.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by rodrolliv
high rated
CDPR is having a real bangup year! Lol.
high rated
back to my forums self ban or whatever but holy cow what a fucking embarrassment
high rated
NuffCatnip: I really am sorry for the devs.
Was about to write that I hope that the game sells well on Steam, but apparently it was pulled from there as well.
Leroux: That's the thing, it was pulled from Steam two years ago, likely due to the same kind of protests and threats. So if they didn't have the balls for the release they should have stayed away from it instead of giving the devs false hope just to betray them at the very last moment.

Who knows maybe some high ups or shareholders weren't aware before and now told them they can't do it, in order to prevent loss of sales for Cyberpunk? I fear H55ADM is not wrong.
Yeah, they must've known that there'll be some kind of backlash from certain shar... *coughs* gamers, but nope, 'let's make that announcement, what could go wrong.' :/
Oh well, it's not like this is something new...

Sadly it's all about the almighty dollar, or in this case zloty.
high rated
Cyhort: GOG is already deleting other topics about this. I wouldn't be surprised if they purge all mention of Devotion by the end of the day.
Then flood twitter, instagram, facebook, everything you can. Archive articles and forum posts, don't let those bitches get away with bowing to china and Xinnie the Pooh.

Oh, and don't forget to never buy from GOG until they apologize and restore Devotion.
high rated
If they lock or delete this thread, shit is only going to get worse for them. They won't be able to bury this like the Epic sellout deal.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by ReynardFox
high rated
ginx2666: Then flood twitter, instagram, facebook, everything you can. Archive articles and forum posts, don't let those bitches get away with bowing to china and Xinnie the Pooh.

Oh, and don't forget to never buy from GOG until they apologize and restore Devotion.
I'm a writer. Already half way through an article about why I will NEVER buy another game from GOG.com.

Because fuck them and their disgusting cowardly morals.
Honest question here:

There've been some mentions of Winnie the Pooh (and even one of "Xinnie the Pooh"), and even a picture of Winnie the Pooh, in this thread. Could someone please explain, in as neutral fact-based terms as possible, what the relevance is?

Edit: When answering this question, please make your post a reply to mine, so that I can jump straight to it, because this thread is moving *really* fast.

Edit 2: Thank you all who answered the question.
Post edited December 16, 2020 by dtgreene
ReynardFox: If they lock or delete this thread, shit is only going to get worse for them.
I actually want to see that happen, oh the level of Schadenfreude... >:D
Post edited December 16, 2020 by NuffCatnip
Wishlist is up to 841 now, very impressive everyone

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/devotion