It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The developers of the game have already, in their QA, clearly pointed out that there is no need for sharing in the game functionality. Next?
low rated
jsjrodman: The developers of the game have already, in their QA, clearly pointed out that there is no need for sharing in the game functionality. Next?
Then what exactly is your complaint? And if you'll indulge me, I didn't take part in the Q&A. Mind to link the post?
Glad to see you're trying very hard to engage in honest debate, and giving me the full benefit of the doubt.

Considering that I already linked to it.
jsjrodman: Glad to see you're trying very hard to engage in honest debate, and giving me the full benefit of the doubt.

Considering that I already linked to it.
If you mean this post here, then I am not sure what you're trying to prove. The way I see it is that the devs intended this to be a social feature, what I've been arguing so far it is, and not DRM.
As for this post, this proves the same thing. The way I see it is that you have a problem with the codes. Since you took part in the Q&A (or so I assume) why didn't you ask if instead of a code you could be rewarded with just an item you can keep to yourself? This seems a lot more of a sensible request.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by HijacK
Gede: Bumping this thread to say that I have asked for a refund. One month has gone by. No official word out. No Linux version upgraded.

Disappointed.
Martek: I'd reach out and ask about it (if you haven't).

Even if they're "behind" - a month is a loooong time..
No, unfortunately it is not.

I have a major malfunction (cannot access the Friends page at all) since May 22. I have sent tickets on May 25, June 25, July 25. The last I heard from them (July 27), they sounded very promising: "I can't promise an ETA when this might get fixed".
Martek: I'd reach out and ask about it (if you haven't).

Even if they're "behind" - a month is a loooong time..
mrkgnao: No, unfortunately it is not.

I have a major malfunction (cannot access the Friends page at all) since May 22. I have sent tickets on May 25, June 25, July 25. The last I heard from them (July 27), they sounded very promising: "I can't promise an ETA when this might get fixed".
Would it be possible for a bug to be in your browser cache and create the problem of accessing that specific page? I have no issues accessing my Friends page.
mrkgnao: No, unfortunately it is not.

HijacK: Would it be possible for a bug to be in your browser cache and create the problem of accessing that specific page? I have no issues accessing my Friends page.
No. It happens on all browsers, on all machines (including phones), and even in galaxy. Gogbears everywhere.

It's likely related to me rejecting an invitation from a scammer/spammer (danielx99) almost at the same time that GOG cancelled his account.

I know of at least one more person suffering from the same (although his might be from a different (unknown) reason).
HijacK: Would it be possible for a bug to be in your browser cache and create the problem of accessing that specific page? I have no issues accessing my Friends page.
mrkgnao: No. It happens on all browsers, on all machines (including phones), and even in galaxy. Gogbears everywhere.

It's likely related to me rejecting an invitation from a scammer/spammer (danielx99) almost at the same time that GOG cancelled his account.

I know of at least one more person suffering from the same (although his might be from a different (unknown) reason).
Interesting. It must be then an issue on their part. It could be a bug as far as the website goes. I personally was never friend requested by scammers, so that must be really bad luck on your part. Since The Witcher 3 has been released for a while now, I assume things must get to normal soon. Outside of DLC releases GOG shouldn't be too busy. Of course this is just speculation. Who knows what they are cooking for us. But I hope your problem will be fixed soon. It sounds troublesome to me.
Ciris: We apologize for the inconvenience - this is a situation that should not have happened. You are of course entitled to request refunds for the game due to this situation.
Been waiting for over a month for GOG support to get back to me, I was wondering if you could investigate? My ticket is X65ILLXP.
high rated
Bloody hell, finally! GOG just replied to and refunded me and it only took 38 days.
If I understand correctly, the Linux version hasn't been fixed yet? Can someone let me know when that changes so I can update the OP? Can't check any more as I don't own the game. :)
Grargar: The Mac offline update was released 2 days ago. We'll probably see the Linux version next week.
Has that actually happened yet? =(
Post edited August 03, 2015 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Has that actually happened yet? =(
Not from what I know.
SirPrimalform: Bloody hell, finally! GOG just replied to and refunded me and it only took 38 days.
That must be a new record for a refund, let's all give them a pat on the shoulder.
You have finally escaped Purgatory.
SirPrimalform: Has that actually happened yet? =(
Grargar: Not from what I know.
Damnit, so I guess GOG is still selling it under false pretences. Unless they've temporarily removed references to Linux support?