It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ride on.

The Digital Extras for Darksiders III are now available DRM-free. Get the base game or the Deluxe Edition (which already contains the Extras) 20% off until January 14th, 11AM UTC. Check out all the Darksiders deals here.

The Digital Extras include the official Soundtrack, plus two DLC packs scheduled to be released at a later date.
Make it 60% off and we can have a deal !
ChrisGamer300: Make it 60% off and we can have a deal !
Wait a year or two and you'll get your wish, that's how it works. I took the bait and preordered deluxe ed, and it's far from the worst deal I ever did. Already on second playthrough.
ChrisGamer300: Make it 60% off and we can have a deal !
huan: Wait a year or two and you'll get your wish, that's how it works. I took the bait and preordered deluxe ed, and it's far from the worst deal I ever did. Already on second playthrough.
Oh i will, i have heard very mixed opinions though so i admit i'm not too tempted to buy it right now even though some of the patch changes sounded very good especially the gameplay ones.
GOG.com: ...
Don't forget about the Bioshock 1 and 2 extras - Bioshock 1 and 2. ;)
Well, the problem for me is, that sure I would like to try this game if there would be a demo, but simply have not enough fast computer, escpecially on the GPU part.
GMG is currently offering a better discount at 35% off.
OdanUrr: GMG is currently offering a better discount at 35% off.
I always use isthereanydeal.com to find the best deal on all the games I buy. Saved me a lot of money.
Un-DRM'd?
skirtish: Un-DRM'd?
Sadly, no.
Too bad they didn't choose to sell the pre-order bonus armor. Yes, I know what "pre-order" means. That kind of thing has been sold after release for other games.
Post edited January 11, 2019 by DoomSooth
Have had other two for a fair while (not yet played...), but is third one that much different which would disappoint someone not that invested in the series yet?
hasn't the 1 year pre-order been 20% throughout? there's nothing new about this game. i'm looking forward to biomutant. i'll wait for this to go for pennies.
Deluxe edition doesn't seem that good value, seems like it only has the soundtrack and mp3 only, come on, I like FLAC for lossless if I go a soundtrack option. hmm AUD $20+ more for the deluxe edition over the standard edition. Doesn't make much sense to me, that soundtrack would have to be something fantastic.
I want the extra mission Serpent Hole DLC, but Crucible? with this kind of combat? God, no.

This is the first game since the Witcher 3 that I paid full price on (and that's 80 CAD!). I don't regret it, as I got good nearly 40 hours out of my first play through.

But paying extra on top of that for Crucible? After the grind it became in DS II? (still need to go back and finish the last set, i was replaying it and was about halefay through NG+ when the third game came out). Nope, not happening.