It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ride on.

The Digital Extras for Darksiders III are now available DRM-free. Get the base game or the Deluxe Edition (which already contains the Extras) 20% off until January 14th, 11AM UTC. Check out all the Darksiders deals here.

The Digital Extras include the official Soundtrack, plus two DLC packs scheduled to be released at a later date.
First Time on sale on GoG:
Darksiders Blades & Whip Franchise Pack (30% off)
Darksiders III (20% off)
Darksiders III - Digital Extras (20% off)

All Time new GoG low:
Darksiders III Deluxe Edition (20% vs 13%)

More information can be found on my spreadsheet:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Buying all three games separately: £43.77
Buying the trilogy pack: £52.49

Now overlooking the obvious question, why the hell are people getting this pack? Is it just drastically more expensive in the UK or something? Or do people just really fail at maths to that kind of extent?
Navagon: Buying all three games separately: £43.77
Buying the trilogy pack: £52.49

Now overlooking the obvious question, why the hell are people getting this pack? Is it just drastically more expensive in the UK or something? Or do people just really fail at maths to that kind of extent?
It also includes Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Soundtrack and the Darksiders III Deluxe Edition

It's less overall by the U.S. base price is one cares about soundtracks (I miss the days of OSTs as free extras):
$2.99 - Darksiders Warmastered Edition
$4.49 - Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
$4.99 - Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Soundtrack
$63.99 - Darksiders III Deluxe Edition
$76.46 total vs. $69.99
There´s one thing, which I do not understand:

Deluxe edition comes with a soundtrack.

Digital extras DLC comes with a 2 DLCs and Soundtrack.
Does it actually mean I have to pay for soundtrack twice, if I want to own Deluxe Edition?

If somebody could clarify, that would be great, but I ma definitely waiting till some huge discounts.
Tarhiel: There´s one thing, which I do not understand:

Does it actually mean I have to pay for soundtrack twice, if I want to own Deluxe Edition?

If somebody could clarify, that would be great, but I ma definitely waiting till some huge discounts.
Looking at the picture for the Deluxe Edition, it shows that it includes the same 2 DLC as the Digital Extras. But I agree it's confusing since at the bottom of the page and the difference between the editions, the DLC is never mentioned. And neither is mentioned in the text description.

So it appears that for Darksiders III:
Base Game + Digital Extras = Deluxe Edition

So if you don't have the base game yet, Deluxe Edition gives you everything.
If you do have the base game, you'd just need the Digital Extras.
Tarhiel: There´s one thing, which I do not understand:

RWarehall: Looking at the picture for the Deluxe Edition, it shows that it includes the same 2 DLC as the Digital Extras. But I agree it's confusing since at the bottom of the page and the difference between the editions, the DLC is never mentioned. And neither is mentioned in the text description.

So it appears that for Darksiders III:
Base Game + Digital Extras = Deluxe Edition

So if you don't have the base game yet, Deluxe Edition gives you everything.
If you do have the base game, you'd just need the Digital Extras.
Thank you for clarifying that, so Deluxe it will be :)
Post edited January 13, 2019 by Tarhiel