It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Bundle 200AD Judge Dredd and others bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/judge-dredd-2000-ad-more-books

I've no idea about 2000AD save that they've something like 2K issues of their comic so this is likely one of the only affordable ways to get a hold of a bunch of these stories. There's up to Volume 5 of the Judge Dredd Casebooks, Zenith, Kingdom, Slaine and more.
overread: Humble Bundle 200AD Judge Dredd and others bundle

I've no idea about 2000AD save that they've something like 2K issues of their comic so this is likely one of the only affordable ways to get a hold of a bunch of these stories. There's up to Volume 5 of the Judge Dredd Casebooks, Zenith, Kingdom, Slaine and more.
It's surprisingly not Dredd oriented and features a lot of stuff that's been published more recently instead of old stuff. A bunch of these saw publication in the last 10 years or so, which is a lot considering the prog has been going on since the mid 70s. They included classic Slaine, with McMahon, but not Bisley's. No ABC Warriors. And no Nemesis the Warlock. Those last two were the basis for the Warhammer lore and iconography (some say it's "Inspired" but there's a stronger word to use which is what i'd use as well). No Rogue Trooper. No Strontium Dog! Halo Jones is one of the best Alan Moore works, though. And Zenith is good early Morrison.

Id say it's worth it. Some good surprises, most of the mandatory Dredd, but a few glaring omissions. I'd say they were more focused on bringing more people to the prog more than anything else.

The only bundle repeat seems to be Vol. 5 of the "Judge Dredd Complete Case Files". It's not that easy to tell which complete storys are included (especially since I know almost nothing about the 2000 AD universe), but I think "Kingdom", "Absalom", "The Ballad of Halo Jones", "Zenith", "Brink", "Brass Sun", "Age of the Wolf", "Zombo", "Aquila", "Mazeworld" and "Counterfeit Girl" seem to be complete, so that looks pretty good.

Corrections welcome, of course.

Geddes17: The only bundle repeat seems to be Vol. 5 of the "Judge Dredd Complete Case Files". It's not that easy to tell which complete storys are included (especially since I know almost nothing about the 2000 AD universe), but I think "Kingdom", "Absalom", "The Ballad of Halo Jones", "Zenith", "Brink", "Brass Sun", "Age of the Wolf", "Zombo", "Aquila", "Mazeworld" and "Counterfeit Girl" seem to be complete, so that looks pretty good.

Corrections welcome, of course.
2000AD handles canon as it follows: most stories are self contained, but a lot of those can become arcs, and everything is canon. Dredd has aged in real time, and being a sci fi story they have ways to de-age him physically but not mentally. Stories change artists but they do follow the same plot, so to speak. If a story is collected in a book you can assume you'll be able to follow it without feeling you're missing out on something, though. At least it's been like that for me.

I'm not an expert on newer 2000AD, which seems to be the focus of this bundle, but I can say Zenith does appear to be complete. Halo Jones isn't and will never be because Alan Moore abandoned the project due to creator rights problems.
pippin15: Halo Jones isn't and will never be because Alan Moore abandoned the project due to creator rights problems.
I hate when this happens both Uber and Requien Vampire have stalled ever so close to the end (though Uber did shift from 60 to 40/20 or so comics on the way) and just been left in limbo due to "various reasons".
pippin15: Halo Jones isn't and will never be because Alan Moore abandoned the project due to creator rights problems.
overread: I hate when this happens both Uber and Requien Vampire have stalled ever so close to the end (though Uber did shift from 60 to 40/20 or so comics on the way) and just been left in limbo due to "various reasons".
In the case of Requiem it's the usual rhythm of european comics. Doing that kind of artwork requires time and effort. Consider that a normal page in american comics or manga can easily take you an entire 8 hour work day. Just one page. Now think of the usual madness going on in a normal Requiem page... It's not unusual to have one book per year or three years in euro comics. SO yeah, it's relatively normal to have to wait for a while in the case of Requiem.
Some of the CBZ files in the new 2000AD bundle are so pixelated that it's hard to read them. I wrote Humble bundle about it, but it's annoying that this keeps happening. They should have a minimal standard and resolution for the files they supply.
Anyway, if more people write them about it, it might help, so - feel free to write !
eladz: Some of the CBZ files in the new 2000AD bundle are so pixelated that it's hard to read them. I wrote Humble bundle about it, but it's annoying that this keeps happening. They should have a minimal standard and resolution for the files they supply.
Anyway, if more people write them about it, it might help, so - feel free to write !
I agree, though PDFs look fine for me.
overread: I hate when this happens both Uber and Requien Vampire have stalled ever so close to the end (though Uber did shift from 60 to 40/20 or so comics on the way) and just been left in limbo due to "various reasons".
pippin15: In the case of Requiem it's the usual rhythm of european comics. Doing that kind of artwork requires time and effort. Consider that a normal page in american comics or manga can easily take you an entire 8 hour work day. Just one page. Now think of the usual madness going on in a normal Requiem page... It's not unusual to have one book per year or three years in euro comics. SO yeah, it's relatively normal to have to wait for a while in the case of Requiem.
Oh aye the art in Requiem is outstanding - its just the long periods of silence and lack of confirmation coupled to some company issues that makes one worry that the project might end up dead in the water. Certainly the artwork is worth the wait!
Humble bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/hasbro-comics-crossovers-idw-publishing-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_3

Hasbro crossovers from IDW.

Most of these look like garbage, frankly, but Tom Scioli's Transformers vs GI Joe is pure gold. Worth buying the bundle for, even if the other books gave you literal cancer. I don't give a s**t about Transformers *or* Joe, and I still loved the book
slavojsneak: Humble bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/hasbro-comics-crossovers-idw-publishing-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_3

Hasbro crossovers from IDW.

Most of these look like garbage, frankly, but Tom Scioli's Transformers vs GI Joe is pure gold. Worth buying the bundle for, even if the other books gave you literal cancer. I don't give a s**t about Transformers *or* Joe, and I still loved the book
Not a bundle for me anyway, but it should be noted that "Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons" is "not availabe in my region" (Germany? Europe? Everything outside of US?). Funny enough, that's the only comic from this bundle I would be interested in ... ;-)
Post edited August 27, 2020 by Geddes17
Geddes17: Not a bundle for me anyway, but it should be noted that "Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons" is "not availabe in my region" (Germany? Europe? Everything outside of US?). Funny enough, that's the only comic from this bundle I would be interested in ... ;-)
Available in Australia (my region), so your restriction must be more local :(
The entire bundle is not available in my region, which is fine by me because I don't really like licensed comics.
Another Dynamite bundle:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/boys-versus-project-superpowers-books
they really want you to read the boys huh