It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: After doing my research about the "Spawn" bundle: Although all 20 "Spawn Origins" volumes are included my wording "the complete series" was misleading because those 20 volumes "only" include #1-122 of the still ongoing series. The remaining items include #251-275 and the complete medieval spin-off "The Dark Ages" (#1-28). I would have preferred to not have a gap of more than 100 issues inbetween but I still think it's a very good bundle.

Does anyone know if #251 was something like a deliberate jumping on point for new readers?
Spawn: Resurrection and #251 does mark a jumping on point; there was a status change from issues 185-250 so while 251 is a potential 'jumping on point' returning to form the bundle is still not especially "complete."

You can see a minor spoiler about the status change on Comixology's Spawn 250-251 synopsis if curious, I cannot figure out how to spoiler it here.
Post edited February 07, 2019 by undeadcow
HUMBLE COMICS BUNDLE: START HERE!
humblebundle.com/books/start-here-comics

There are 11 repeats here that I found that are already in my collection. That leaves 31 left that I don't already have. Though I am not interested in all of them right now. Ones that are interesting to me are.

Complete Essex County, Bone Vol. 1, Elf Quest Vol. 1: The Original Quest, Locke & key Vol. 1 Welcome to Lovecraft, Vinland Saga Vol. 1.

There are a few of them in the bundle that are DRM free anyway. So that kind of defeats the purpose a bit. I would only buy this if you think the pros out weigh the cons. For me, I am going to wait more than likely. To see if my feelings on it change. Right now it is not looking like the greatest deal I have seen. I would rather have a bundle with more focus on a specific theme, or publisher. Than have a scattered shotgun effect.
Post edited February 13, 2019 by contactjleeh
Yeah, I don't think this bundle with many, many, many repeats is of much interest for most readers/participators of this thread. But I guess it's directed at comic newbies anyway who may be tempted to try out a few possibilities and maybe stick with one or two ...
Dark Horse 50% off coupon today only (2/14/19) at Comixology is DH50 - stacks with current sales on Umbrella Academy and video game tie-ins. 
undeadcow: Dark Horse 50% off coupon today only (2/14/19) at Comixology is DH50 - stacks with current sales on Umbrella Academy and video game tie-ins.
Thankyou, I did not know it stacked with Umbrella Academy. Not a fan of buying it though. I already have enough on my pull-list.
Image Best of 2018 Sale
comixology.com/Image-Best-of-2018-Sale/page/20824?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL3NtYWxsQ2Fyb3VzZWw

You can get caught up on East of West real easily right now.
Issue #1-40 for under 36$, or Volumes #1-8 (Issues #1-38) for under 36$ with ComiXology Unlimited.
comixology.com/East-of-West/comics-series/9854?ref=Y29taWMvdmlldy9kZXNrdG9wL2JyZWFkY3J1bWJz
Sale ends 3/7/19

You can also just wait, and see what the next few HumbleBundles will be before making a decision.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by contactjleeh
Humble Comics Bundle: Star Trek 2019 by IDW:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/star-trek-2019-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

Haven't looked at it yet, so I cannot tell how much repeats. Maybe tomorrow.
Geddes17: Humble Comics Bundle: Star Trek 2019 by IDW:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/star-trek-2019-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

I am not interested in supporting the New* Star Trek Franchise. This bundle has quite a few non OG Star Trek comics in it. If it had less of the new universe, and more OG. Like TNG, or TOG I might bite. I am not interested in weird cross overs with Star Trek either. I think I will spend my money on something else.

Cheers to the great Leonard Nimoy, rest in peace my Vulcan friend!
Post edited February 27, 2019 by cjleeh
Geddes17: Humble Comics Bundle: Star Trek 2019 by IDW:

cjleeh: I am not interested in supporting the New* Star Trek Franchise. This bundle has quite a few non OG Star Trek comics in it. If it had less of the new universe, and more OG. Like TNG, or TOG I might bite. I am not interested in weird cross overs with Star Trek either.
I have never completely understood the crossover fascination either, I understand that to a certain point in fan fiction, but in officially released things it's just weird.

But anyway, there have been two previous Star Trek bundles and they had much old stuff, like those classic first ever Star Trek comics from 70s.

This seems to be mostly new stuff, both new in age and new to bundles. If there are some things that have been previously bundled, they must be few individual items.

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes: The Primate Directive has been bundled before for sure.
PixelBoy: This seems to be mostly new stuff, both new in age and new to bundles. If there are some things that have been previously bundled, they must be few individual items.

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes: The Primate Directive has been bundled before for sure.
Well, there are a few more bundle repeats but not nearly as many as I had feared - and some of those do even make sense. For example, the $1 tier remarkably includes the complete 60 issue (!) "Star Trek" (new) series - the first 49 issues were part of the earlier IDW Star Trek Bundles so they ARE repeats but of course for a new customer it would have been bad to only get $50-60 so there's no reason to complain (same with "New Visions" where Vol. 1-3 of 8 were in the earlier bundles).

The remaining repeats are "TNG: Hive", "TNG: Ghosts", "City on the Edge of Forever", Vol. 1 of the "Green Lantern" crossover and the "Planet of the Apes" crossover you mentioned. Notable as well: "Star Trek vs. Transformers" is missing the final issue (which hasn't been released yet).

But all in all it's a very good bundle (if you don't have a problem with the newer "Star Trek" series) that mostly builds on the earlier IDW Humble Bundles and even fills a few gaps concerning the older comics ("Alien Spotlight", "TNG: The Space Between", "TNG: Intelligence Gathering"). I'll buy it.
New Comic bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/books/gaming-comics-2019-books?gaming-comics-2019-books
Some repeats from the last "Gaming Comics" bundle (mostly "Dark Souls" and "Assassin's Creed"), but most are new to bundle.
50 % off code for Dark Horse comics on Comixology: DH50 (ends on Sunday)

And the best thing: It stacks with their current sales like for Hellboy so you can get the four "Hellboy Omnibus" volumes for €3,50 each. Amazon had a similar offer last October but then the "Complete Short Stories Vol. 2" was new and thus excluded - now I can get it for €2,25. :-)

I wonder if I should also take the four "Hellboy and the B.P.R.D." volumes for €2,25 each ...
Geddes17: 50 % off code for Dark Horse comics on Comixology: DH50 (ends on Sunday)
Thanks for this.
I had noticed the code but not the concurrent sale. I was missing the Complete Short Stories Vols and added the Weird Tales too.
Now there's also a 50 % off code for the Dark Horse Shop on their own homepage: ECCC2019

https://digital.darkhorse.com/