It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: And the more so of course for those who didn't buy the Humble Bundles ...
That's me! I've been looking for a cheap way to get into the Valiant universe. Very optimistic about this!
https://groupees.com/valiantuniverse

Too lazy to list out all tiers, but $5, $10, $20, and $500 tier

The $500 tier will guarantee you all the releases by Valiant (at least all those that are available first party through Valiant digitally)
letsmaybeLP92: https://groupees.com/valiantuniverse

The $500 tier will guarantee you all the releases by Valiant (at least all those that are available first party through Valiant digitally)
Many repeats from earlier and Humble bundles, but the real con, at least for me, is that it's available only in PDF files, for some reason - no .cbz & .epub files. Shame, it makes the bundle a whole less attractive to purchase.

Is this some kind of a joke?
$500 tier!?!?

And the best part is, that apparently the bundle is so unattractive to buyers (maybe the file format is an issue here) that in the last 12 hours the counter has only 14 bundles delivered...

eladz: Many repeats from earlier and Humble bundles, but the real con, at least for me, is that it's available only in PDF files, for some reason - no .cbz & .epub files. Shame, it makes the bundle a whole less attractive to purchase.
In the past, they often added other formats later.

Well, the lower tiers are almost exclusively Humble Bundle repeats but the $20 tier is quite good with (if I counted correclty) 13 new-to-bundle volumes and a few additional one-shots. That would be worth the $20 but I'm still hesitant because I know there will probably be further Humble Bundles in the coming years which usually offer much for quantity for less money ...

Btw: Comixology has a Valiant Sale at the moment so if someone just wants to fill some gaps in his/her collection that could be a better way.
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Geddes17

PixelBoy: Is this some kind of a joke?
$500 tier!?!?

And the best part is, that apparently the bundle is so unattractive to buyers (maybe the file format is an issue here) that in the last 12 hours the counter has only 14 bundles delivered...
Yeah, people are complaining on chat about only having PDFs. The person from Groupees staff that converted the PDFs to CBZ format quit a while ago. It's only running a script. I do it myself for my comics because I don't trust others to use correct settings. For example, the Attack on Titan manga from Humble looks terrible despite the original PDFs being really high quality.
Post edited October 17, 2018 by OmegaX
Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/tales-of-horror-books?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

Includes books as well as comics like "30 Days of Night", "From Hell", "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina", "Locke & Key" and a number of Kodansha mangas (although only one or two volumes each).
Dynamite Lone Ranger and other Masked Heroes Bundle: https://groupees.com/loneranger

3 free comics and one preview comic, $5 tier, $15 tier, $25 tier for digital stuff

$50, $100, $200, and $500 for physical stuff
letsmaybeLP92: Dynamite Lone Ranger and other Masked Heroes Bundle: https://groupees.com/loneranger

3 free comics and one preview comic, $5 tier, $15 tier, $25 tier for digital stuff

How complete is this?

I do wish they'd offer collections instead of individual issues, but i guess that might lead to the PDF fiasco they're facing with Valiant.
letsmaybeLP92: Dynamite Lone Ranger and other Masked Heroes Bundle: https://groupees.com/loneranger

BullwinkleJ: How complete is this?

I do wish they'd offer collections instead of individual issues, but i guess that might lead to the PDF fiasco they're facing with Valiant.
Kato Origins #1-11
The Lone Ranger Volumes 1 and 2 (up to issue 25)
Green Hornet Strikes #1-10
The Shadow Volumes 1 and 2 (up to issue 5)
The Lone Ranger Definitive Ed HC Vol 1 ($50 tier) (might be physical??)
The Shadow: Death of Margo Lane Limited Edition HC ($100 tier) (might be physical??)
Jae Lee Re-Marked Shadow #1 - Hand Drawn Sketch ($200 tier) total of 25 PHYSICAL
Alex Ross Re-Marked Shadow #1 ($500 tier) total of 20 PHYSICAL
Post edited October 18, 2018 by letsmaybeLP92
BullwinkleJ: How complete is this?

letsmaybeLP92: Kato Origins #1-11
The Shadow: Death of Margo Lane Limited Edition HC ($100 tier) (might be physical??)
Jae Lee Re-Marked Shadow #1 - Hand Drawn Sketch ($200 tier) total of 25 PHYSICAL
I guess I saw all of that. I'm wondering if folks who are more on top of this stuff than myself might talk about how complete that is compared to what's out and what bundles may have come before.
letsmaybeLP92: Kato Origins #1-11
BullwinkleJ: I guess I saw all of that. I'm wondering if folks who are more on top of this stuff than myself might talk about how complete that is compared to what's out and what bundles may have come before.
According to my notes the only comics that have been bundled before are: "The Lone Ranger (Vol. 1)" #1-6 (a higher tier in an earlier Groupees bundle - which I luckily haven't bought) and "The Shadow (Vol. 1)" #1-12 (Humble Bundle). So considering this bundle includes complete series only with few repeats it may be the best Groupees Dynamite bundle yet! Of course $25 isn't exactly cheap but I guess I will pay it and hope that many do because than Dynamite hopefully will realize that they can sell much more bundles if they are that good (and complete).

On the other hand that means that I'll probably skip the Valiant bundle and instead wait for the next Humble Valiant Bundle ...

P.S.: Oh, just to be precise: According to Comic Vine two series aren't fully complete in this bundle because the first volume of "Lone Ranger" misses #0 and the second volume of "The Shadow" misses #100. But the former was a Free Comic Book Day issue so maybe it's still out there for free anywhere and the latter was a special that's probably unrelated to the rest of the volume.
BullwinkleJ: I guess I saw all of that. I'm wondering if folks who are more on top of this stuff than myself might talk about how complete that is compared to what's out and what bundles may have come before.
Geddes17: According to my notes the only comics that have been bundled before are: "The Lone Ranger (Vol. 1)" #1-6 (a higher tier in an earlier Groupees bundle - which I luckily haven't bought) and "The Shadow (Vol. 1)" #1-12 (Humble Bundle). So considering this bundle includes complete series only with few repeats it may be the best Groupees Dynamite bundle yet! Of course $25 isn't exactly cheap but I guess I will pay it and hope that many do because than Dynamite hopefully will realize that they can sell much more bundles if they are that good (and complete).

On the other hand that means that I'll probably skip the Valiant bundle and instead wait for the next Humble Valiant Bundle ...

P.S.: Oh, just to be precise: According to Comic Vine two series aren't fully complete in this bundle because the first volume of "Lone Ranger" misses #0 and the second volume of "The Shadow" misses #100. But the former was a Free Comic Book Day issue so maybe it's still out there for free anywhere and the latter was a special that's probably unrelated to the rest of the volume.
Thank you!!!
Geddes17: According to my notes the only comics that have been bundled before are: "The Lone Ranger (Vol. 1)" #1-6 (a higher tier in an earlier Groupees bundle - which I luckily haven't bought) and "The Shadow (Vol. 1)" #1-12 (Humble Bundle). So considering this bundle includes complete series only with few repeats it may be the best Groupees Dynamite bundle yet! Of course $25 isn't exactly cheap but I guess I will pay it and hope that many do because than Dynamite hopefully will realize that they can sell much more bundles if they are that good (and complete).

For some reason I thought some of the Green Hornet Strikes was bundled before (but maybe I'm thinking of Green Hornet)
letsmaybeLP92: For some reason I thought some of the Green Hornet Strikes was bundled before (but maybe I'm thinking of Green Hornet)
There have been many "Green Hornet" comics bundled before with many repeats (especially the Kevin Smith issues) but according to my notes "... Strikes" is indeed new-to-bundles. No guarantee, though ... ;-)
Post edited October 20, 2018 by Geddes17