It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://store.steampowered.com/app/938300/CuberPunk_2089/

well.... close enough...
You got it wrong. That's the sequel
id_buy_that_for_a_dollar.gif
A whole lot of people had to put their Outrage Hat™ on for no reason thanks to this thread.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by Symphony8
Did I just get click-baited by someone click-baiting about click-bait?
No coobs, no buy.
It's ok guys, this thread is about Cyberpink...

Wait, Cuberpunk!? I don't care about Cyberpink but the devs promised me we'd have Cuberpunk here day one!
Ah, dear Amok, April's fools is still months early yet. But nice swap on the title lettering there. Requires a sharper eye to notice (or at least one that isn't just quickly glancing by).
lol, every single post in that game's forum is in Russian, and it has 100% positive reviews out of 36 out of which only 3 are in English
Cyberpink 2077: Barbie's Virtual Dream House
Silly amok, don't you know the 2077 in the "title" is the release year?

:P
[Insert rage over graphics downgrade here]
I clicked the click bait because I knew it was click bait but I had to see what was behind obvious click bait and was pleasantly surprised by this actually interesting product I would never have learned about otherwise.
I feel cheated, Cyberpink sounds more promising than Cuberpunk.
Pheace: lol, every single post in that game's forum is in Russian, and it has 100% positive reviews out of 36 out of which only 3 are in English
Are you sure "In all the game looks nice in waht i cod see trogh all the lag" is an English sentence?