It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A massive multiplayer mode called RIVALS has been lately added to Curious Expedition game on GOG.COM. This new feature comes also with a few interesting additions:

- Worlds that are up to 10,000 times larger than in the original game.
- Other players will see your name and portrait when you discover new lands.
- A prestigious badge comes with every new golden pyramid you come upon.
- Trek can now be equipped with over 140 Expedition Crates.

Check out Curious Expedition which now available on our GOG.COM’s Black Friday Sale with a 50% discount.
Worlds that are up to 10,000 times larger than in the original game.?

that seems like an overkill
XYCat: Worlds that are up to 10,000 times larger than in the original game.?

that seems like an overkill
they clear out pretty fast with other players on board (been playing off and on for some time in the browser version).
I'm not interested in a mmo mode, but it's good to see devs are constantly working on this game and updating it with new stuff.
What is more interesting... They are already working on a second part of the game (no pixel graphics this time, it seems...)
The title gives the impression that it was there and then taken away for some undisclosed reason.
TheMonkofDestiny: The title gives the impression that it was there and then taken away for some undisclosed reason.
I would blame non-native English for this, except that they got it right in the text portion.
So I'll go with Proofreading for 100, Alex.