It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See the newest comment in this Kickstarter about anorher game from this developer having always-online even in single player, I‘d say, I won‘t give them a dime.

Here is a thread for Inquisitor... steamcommunity.com/app/527430/discussions/0/2260187517779241701/ So this and their „Steam only“ seems not like something I would like to support.
A city-builder/sim game where a group of survivors establishes a settlement on the back of a giant, wandering creature. From the creators of Niche - a genetics survival game:
The Wandering Village

A platform game inspired by the 16-bit era, where you play as a cat hero trying to save the world from a gang of evil dogs!
Nyanroo The Supercat
Champy the Useless Vampire

Champy the Useless Vampire is a 2D hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game with a feel-good vibe and lots of crazy puzzles. This is one of these "oh, I wish there were more games like this on the market, in that case I would buy it" - kind of games.
triock: Champy the Useless Vampire

Champy the Useless Vampire is a 2D hand-drawn point-and-click adventure game with a feel-good vibe and lots of crazy puzzles. This is one of these "oh, I wish there were more games like this on the market, in that case I would buy it" - kind of games.
Demo available!

Nevermind, I didn't realize Kickstarter had become a BLM satellite with a constant banner.
Post edited October 25, 2020 by kmanitou
A sandbox simulation RPG set in the My Time at Portia world:
My Time at Sandrock - A Delightful New Adventure
Stasis: Bone Totem
"a fresh new story in the STASIS universe.
Salvaging duo, Charlie and Mac scour the ocean for a living. They hit the motherload and come across DEEPSEA 15; a seemingly abandoned Cayne Corporation rig in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.", developed by The Brotherhood
Currently being crowdfunded here.
Trailer

Chrono Sword
"a pixel art action-adventure game with an incredible atmosphere, deep combat, and an epic story. You will be Aenor - a time traveler and will travel the past and the present of the fallen world.", developed by 21st Century Ducks
Currently being crowdfunded here.
Trailer

Pull Stay
"a wacky Beat 'em up with a twist of Tower Defense mechanics. Or in other words, 'Final Fight meets Home Alone in a Japanese comedy show'.
Your buddy Susumu, a Hikikomori who never leaves his room, needs your help! Use your fists or setup crazy traps to repel enemies from rushing into your home!
The solo developer of this game has been also a Hikikomori for 10 years, and uses that experience to bring a unique and fresh gaming experience.", developed by Nito Souji
Currently being crowdfunded here (42 hours left).
Trailer
Way of the Wrath

An open world turn-based party CRPG in a prehistoric / shamanistic world. I played the demo they had up on Steam awhile back and really liked the atmosphere. Reminded me a lot of Expeditions: Viking, if the witches were more powerful.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by daveyd
Beacon Pines

Trailer

Beacon Pines is a cute and creepy adventure game within a magical storybook. You play as both the reader of the book and its main character, Luka. Explore the world to find word charms. Use your charms to change the course of fate!

It will release on Itch.io so hopefully it will release on GOG too... The game looks great.
Post edited February 04, 2021 by alexandros050
PRIM - a 2D adventure game about Death's daughter
Explore the Realm of the Dead in a creepy-but-cute point and click adventure game inspired by LucasArts, Tim Burton, Terry Pratchett and Greek mythology.

Demo

Quote from the FAQ:
Q: Will PRIM be on GOG?
A: We hope so! In case we meet their requirements, we'd love to have PRIM on GOG! But there will definitely a DRM-free version on itch.io.
Rarely am I attracted to point & click adventure games, but a handful of such gems have managed to steal my heart in the past. This one intrigues me very much! Thx for sharing! :) Will test the demo on itch.io and hope it joins the GOG catalogue upon release.
Just wanted to post this as well. Looks great, will definitely play the demo and chances are high that I will back it as well. Especially since it is a German developer which might finally lead to good German texts as well (unfortunately most indies failed horrible in the localisation department).
I also have an interest in this PRIM game, entertaining, funny, multiplatfurm, with translations.
Now that the kickstarter is successful, GOG must absolutely accept it!

Some developers only do English, with hard texts and other errors, which makes it impossible to integrate other translations.
The German games are of good quality, about the technical side, but also about the interest of the translations.
I'm sure that a German freelance developer will make a good game and a good translation.
And as for the voices, not much is missing. ;-)
Post edited February 28, 2021 by LinuxFire
This is not a game Kickstarter campaign but is game related and may interest many around here.
Monsters in the Dark: The Making of X-COM: UFO Defense

A book about the making of the original X-COM and creator Julian Gollop's early career in game design.
Post edited March 10, 2021 by Judicat0r
Lost Eidolons

Greetings tactician.

We're Ocean Drive Studio, a new video game start-up based in Seoul & Los Angeles working on creating memorable single-player experiences on PC and consoles. This is our first project, and we're deeply vested into making this a project worth being called our flagship. The project is already fully-funded, and we've come Kickstarter not just to raise visibility on the our studio and the game, but to also build a larger community of players who can provide us vital feedback and develop the game alongside us through that feedback. We've set our first goal of $45,000 modestly, and the moment we reach it we'll send in the word to unlock the Permadeath optional toggle feature by Early Access in October. It will be our first major milestone to overcome collectively!

Lost Eidolons is a classic turn-based tactical RPG that places you in the shoes of the mercenary leader Eden in his bid to seize back the empire for his people. Strategize through an episodic campaign by planning out each action before and during every battle.

Key Features:

- Meticulous turn-based tactical combat. Maneuver your units across the grid and claim control of the battlefield across 27 episodic campaigns (16 available initially in Early Access).
- An in-depth management system between major campaign battles. Setting up your allies for greatness in battle. Gear up, train to strengthen your mettle, and recruit powerful new units to your army.
- Engineer your own victories. Take advantage of more than a dozen different classes to design your foe’s overwhelming defeat.
- Gorgeous modern high-fidelity graphics set in a low-fantasy world.
- A carefully crafted classic story revolving around the bonds formed between comrades struggling for freedom in a continent marred by war and political turmoil.
- A beautiful live-orchestrated soundtrack by the talented composer Clark Aboud, the brilliant mind behind the score of beloved games such as Slay the Spire and Factory Town.
- English voice acting with text language support for Korean, Russian, German, European Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.

Wishlist entry

Official Reveal Trailer

Campaign page
Kickstarter Team Promotion
1st Q&A ft. Creative Director Jin Sang
Not games but maybe interesting someone here:

In Search of Tomorrow
Documentary about 80s sci-fi movies.
trailer
Indigogosite

FPS: First Person Shooter
Documentary about FPS.