It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Owlcat games are currently running a Kickstarter for <span class="bold">Pathfinder: Kingmaker</span>.

It is a Baldur's Gate style CRPG based on the Pathfinder license. The studio includes some ex-Nival people who worked on Heroes V and Silent Storm, and they have Chris Avellone on board as narrative designer.

Their FAQ implies that the game will come to GOG as well.
Yay! I'm glad you found something you liked. You are so welcome! ^_^
http://eonbreak.com/
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pavelshtangeev/eon-break

Eon Break, a metroidvania starring Nikola Tesla.

I won't be backing it, since (1) rewards are via Steam key, and (2) it's one of those projects that offers the 'incentive' of backer-exclusive content. If your scruples differ from mine, though, it may be worth a look.
<span class="bold">Harold Halibut - A Handmade Adventure Game</span>

A beautifully handcrafted stop-motion adventure game. The pitch looks graphically amazing. But the amount of money they're asking for hasn't been achieved for adventure games in a long time. So they'll need all the help they can get.

From the FAQ:

Will there be a DRM free version of the game?
Yes the PC Version will be both released on Steam and DRM free.

What about other Platforms?
Since we are developing the game with Unity, we have the possibility of porting the game to almost every platform. Right now we are evaluating the possibility of having Linux and Mac versions, but since we didn't test that yet we can't promise it right now. As huge Nintendo fans, we would also love to see Harold Halibut on Nintendo switch, but again it's not tested yet, and we don't know yeti ft the power will suffice.

"Harold Halibut is a modern adventure game, with a strong focus on storytelling and exploration. Set in a spaceship, stuck under sea on a distant water planet, you slip into the tiny shoes of Harold. As a young janitor and lab assistant to Professor Jeanne Mareaux, one of the lead scientists on board, he tries to help out in her attempt to find a way to relaunch the ship."
Post edited July 06, 2017 by rgnrk
rgnrk: A beautifully handcrafted stop-motion adventure game. The pitch looks graphically amazing...

From the FAQ:
Looks great indeed! If only they'd be clear about a GOG release.
Hello again, everyone! My apologies on the delay of posting this here (personal life...yay), but my monthly Kickstarter review article for the month of July is online! Surprisingly, of the five games I've highlighted, only Eon Break has been mentioned here. I hope you all see something else that you like!
rgnrk: A beautifully handcrafted stop-motion adventure game. The pitch looks graphically amazing...

From the FAQ:
DeMignon: Looks great indeed! If only they'd be clear about a GOG release.
Well, they are pretty clear on having a drm-free version, which I think is the only thing they can promise at this point.

And a new teaser...

Harold Halibut Teaser
Post edited July 24, 2017 by rgnrk
rgnrk: Well, they are pretty clear on having a drm-free version, which I think is the only thing they can promise at this point.

And a new teaser...
You're probably right; The new teaser looks great by the way.
This one looks quite interesting: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/546845775/demiurgos-path-of-the-leviathan

'[Hi]story Driven - Open World - RPG-Adventure' about Politics, Philosophy, Morality and the Pursuit of Power.

DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan is a semi-historical, story and decision driven, dislinear game about Social Science, Politics and Philosophy that is set in a gradually opening, detailed and large world.
The player roams this world and interacts with his environment like in an adventure game. At the same time, a large variety of RPG-Elements and -Mechanics like skills, quests, shops and turn based battles are implemented. The game's universe itself is a composite of the political ancient Greece during the Persian wars and the European "long 19. Century"; a time of political und social disturbances.
After the downfall of the feudal system, great persons tried to build a completely new order upon its ruins that was to be ruled not by god or tradition, but by the ingenuity of mankind itself. Dominating questions and tendencies of that time ranged from Collectivism and Indiviualism on one side, Pluralism and Totalitarism on the other.
To take his place in history, make important decisions, struggle for the true order and change the world in its foundations: these are the tasks the player is destined to tackle in the course of the game.
Another $5000 are needed in 8 days.

And it's also DRM-free!!!
Post edited July 31, 2017 by Reever
Tekkaman-James: Hello again, everyone! My apologies on the delay of posting this here (personal life...yay), but my monthly Kickstarter review article for the month of July is online! Surprisingly, of the five games I've highlighted, only Eon Break has been mentioned here. I hope you all see something else that you like!
Space Odyssey looks interesting although that genre is usually played by me sparingly, the science of it might appeal to me enough to play it.
Post edited July 31, 2017 by vidsgame
Reever: This one looks quite interesting: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/546845775/demiurgos-path-of-the-leviathan

'[Hi]story Driven - Open World - RPG-Adventure' about Politics, Philosophy, Morality and the Pursuit of Power.
Reever:

DEMIURGOS: Path of the Leviathan is a semi-historical, story and decision driven, dislinear game about Social Science, Politics and Philosophy that is set in a gradually opening, detailed and large world.
The player roams this world and interacts with his environment like in an adventure game. At the same time, a large variety of RPG-Elements and -Mechanics like skills, quests, shops and turn based battles are implemented. The game's universe itself is a composite of the political ancient Greece during the Persian wars and the European "long 19. Century"; a time of political und social disturbances.
After the downfall of the feudal system, great persons tried to build a completely new order upon its ruins that was to be ruled not by god or tradition, but by the ingenuity of mankind itself. Dominating questions and tendencies of that time ranged from Collectivism and Indiviualism on one side, Pluralism and Totalitarism on the other.
To take his place in history, make important decisions, struggle for the true order and change the world in its foundations: these are the tasks the player is destined to tackle in the course of the game.
Reever: Another $5000 are needed in 8 days.

And it's also DRM-free!!!
Its a cool concept and will feature historical figures like Einstein and Marx.
Nice thread we have here!

Ash of Gods looks promising!
<span class="bold">Phoenix Springs</span>

Another interesting drm-free point & click adventure game kickstarter. There are still some early bird pledges left.

"When Iris finally locates the young man she met in a bar, something is not right. He has become a recluse. He is a billionaire. And, most terrifying of all, he’s dying of old age…

To solve this mystery, she travels to Phoenix Springs: a desert oasis, home to a strange community. Under utopian appearances, she soon realises the inhabitants conceal dark secrets that are hard to unveil — and harder to believe."
Post edited August 02, 2017 by rgnrk
The Iron Oath is a turn-based tactical, dark fantasy RPG that just launched.

Recruit, manage, and embark on missions with a roster of adventurers, testing the limits of their mortality. Every decision made carries weight and can have a minor or major influence on your characters and the world that surrounds them. As you and your guild progress, the world changes dynamically, enabling new storylines to discover and resulting in a unique experience for every playthrough.

Just launched today. Nice 2D pixel art style too. Offering a DRM-free from Humble for $15.
daveyd: The Iron Oath is a turn-based tactical, dark fantasy RPG that just launched.

Recruit, manage, and embark on missions with a roster of adventurers, testing the limits of their mortality. Every decision made carries weight and can have a minor or major influence on your characters and the world that surrounds them. As you and your guild progress, the world changes dynamically, enabling new storylines to discover and resulting in a unique experience for every playthrough.

Just launched today. Nice 2D pixel art style too. Offering a DRM-free from Humble for $15.
I'm on the fence about this one. I love tactical RPGs, and the game sounds interesting, but on the other hand, I seriously dislike the whole "pixel art" fad.
If there's one thing I don't feel nostalgic about from the games way back when I started gaming, it's the horrible graphics. So I just don't understand why you would purposefully make your game a pixellated mess instead of using a modern engine like Unity.