It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battle Princess Madelyn, a Ghouls 'n Ghosts homage made the developer of Insanity's Blade: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/causalbitgames/battle-princess-madelyn

Looks really good, and it's going to have a soundtrack by Gryzor87, so it'll have excellent music. Developer is promising DRM-free in addition to standard Steam release.
andysheets1975: Battle Princess Madelyn, a Ghouls 'n Ghosts homage made the developer of Insanity's Blade: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/causalbitgames/battle-princess-madelyn

Looks really good, and it's going to have a soundtrack by Gryzor87, so it'll have excellent music. Developer is promising DRM-free in addition to standard Steam release.
Sounds great! Thanks for posting this.
Arcane "features a wide range of gameplay elements from several game genres, including RPG, Survival and Adventure. The primary focus of the game is the Adventurer's progression in the ancient arts of sorcery. Choose from a variety of magic practices, establish a base, combat monsters, craft items and survive the lands of Arcane"

Has really nice looking (HD) pixel art and decent music. Early bird digital tier is only about $8 so I decided to back it.
Post edited March 22, 2017 by daveyd
<span class="bold">Infinity Inc.</span>
Infinity Inc. is a dystopian platformer game set in a world where the cloning of any subject is possible. Use the cloning gun to clone yourself, but don't forget what are you dealing with!

Features:
- Use the cloning gun gun to create your own clones
- Control multiple characters
- Feel dystopian atmosphere of sick apocalyptic world
- Explore exciting story
- Overcome different traps and solve deadly puzzles
- Enjoy handmade graphics in pixel-art style
For Windows, Mac and Linux, DRM-free version guaranteed, and a demo available on itch.io and on Game Jolt.

Although it's an Indiegogo campaign, it's all or nothing so you won't be charged anything if they do not reach the base goal.
<span class="bold">All Walls Must Fall: A Tech-Noir Tactics Game</span>

All Walls Must Fall is a Tech-Noir Tactics game in Berlin 2089 where the Cold War never ended. Closed Alpha (Win/Mac/Linux) May 2017

DRM-free version promised and they want to release it on GOG too (see FAQ)
Saw it a couple of days ago, when they hadn't said anything about GOG yet. However, the way I understand it right now their plan is having the closed alpha both on Steam and itch.io, and then release the full game only on Steam. If they weren't considering releasing the game DRM-free on itch.io right from the start, I'm not exactly confident in their eventual level of support of a potential GOG release...
muntdefems: Saw it a couple of days ago, when they hadn't said anything about GOG yet. However, the way I understand it right now their plan is having the closed alpha both on Steam and itch.io, and then release the full game only on Steam. If they weren't considering releasing the game DRM-free on itch.io right from the start, I'm not exactly confident in their eventual level of support of a potential GOG release...
well, devs can't promise GOG release - what if GOG reject it for some reason?
muntdefems: Saw it a couple of days ago, when they hadn't said anything about GOG yet. However, the way I understand it right now their plan is having the closed alpha both on Steam and itch.io, and then release the full game only on Steam. If they weren't considering releasing the game DRM-free on itch.io right from the start, I'm not exactly confident in their eventual level of support of a potential GOG release...
cyboff: well, devs can't promise GOG release - what if GOG reject it for some reason?
Of course they can't promise a GOG release. But they could easily promise an itch.io release (no curation there) yet they didn't, and they apparently only plan to use itch.io for the closed alpha.

Since the FAQ entry about GOG wasn't there from the start, the evil-minded in me assumes they put it there only because people asked about it and not because they truly intend to release the final game outside of Steam.
cyboff: well, devs can't promise GOG release - what if GOG reject it for some reason?
muntdefems: Of course they can't promise a GOG release. But they could easily promise an itch.io release (no curation there) yet they didn't, and they apparently only plan to use itch.io for the closed alpha.
I think the game will stay on Itch.io. This is from the FAQ of their Kickstarter campaign:

"The alpha is the game!
So if you have access to the alpha you will also have access to the final game. You will not lose access at any point. We will continuously update the alpha every 4-6 weeks and eventually the alpha will be finished and become the game.
So to get access to the game just back the campaign at the 'Resident Visa' level or above and you're all set! If you want earlier access to the closed alpha already be sure to back at the 'Informal Collaborator' level. :)"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inbetweengames/all-walls-must-fall-a-tech-noir-tactics-game/faqs
PaterAlf: I think the game will stay on Itch.io. This is from the FAQ of their Kickstarter campaign:

"The alpha is the game!
So if you have access to the alpha you will also have access to the final game. You will not lose access at any point. We will continuously update the alpha every 4-6 weeks and eventually the alpha will be finished and become the game.
So to get access to the game just back the campaign at the 'Resident Visa' level or above and you're all set! If you want earlier access to the closed alpha already be sure to back at the 'Informal Collaborator' level. :)"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inbetweengames/all-walls-must-fall-a-tech-noir-tactics-game/faqs
Yeah, I read that FAQ entry. But then there's this other one...

If I back at the itch closed alpha level, do I also get a Steam key?
Yes! All our reward tiers include all previous rewards, so everyone who backs for any tier above Resident Visa will get a Steam key.
...which, coupled with some rewards descriptions...

Pledge €13 or more

Resident Visa

Welcome home citizen! You'll receive a key to the open alpha on Steam Early Access once it becomes available! You will also receive some fine high definition digital propaganda wallpapers to gaze upon dreamily while waiting for the game!

Includes:
All lower tier rewards!
Early Access Open Alpha Steam key! (once available)
HD Digital Wallpapers!

Estimated delivery Sep 2017
-----------------------

Pledge €18 or more

Informal Collaborator

Welcome to our ranks as informal collaborator! You will receive exclusive access to the closed alpha and closed alpha forum on itch.io as soon as possible in May! This will be much sooner than the open alpha release. Your name will also appear in the credits as Informal Collaborator and you'll receive a digital personalized Informal Collaborator ID! All previous rewards included!

Includes:
All lower tier rewards!
Closed alpha access on itch.io (Kickstarter exclusive)
Closed alpha forum access (Kickstarter exclusive)
Your name in the credits! (Kickstarter exclusive)
Personal digital Informal Collaborator ID (Kickstarter exclusive)
Digital Original Soundtrack

Estimated delivery May 2017
...made me think that itch.io will host only the closed alpha and nothing more.

But then again, we can read this in the Risks and challenges section:

As we’re a self-contained team, we don’t have too many dependencies on external organisations. However, we do rely on marketplaces such as itch and Steam to host and deliver our game. While unlikely, unforeseen changes to these platforms may cause complications for us.
So I don't really know what to think. I'd ask them directly, but I don't think I'm gonna back this project even if they unambiguously promise a Steam-free & DRM-free version, so I won't bother. :P
Post edited March 29, 2017 by muntdefems
daveyd: A new Kickstarter just launched for a "psychological" CRPG called <span class="bold">Sacred Fire</span> Turn-based combat based on character emotions
Backed. They've managed to come up with some interesting new mechanics, AND find a setting that hasn't been overused in gaming yet. I hope they succeed and get to make this game.
Post edited April 02, 2017 by jorg11
daveyd: A new Kickstarter just launched for a "psychological" CRPG called <span class="bold">Sacred Fire</span> Turn-based combat based on character emotions
jorg11: Backed. They've managed to come up with some interesting new mechanics, AND find a setting that hasn't been overused in gaming yet. I hope they succeed and get to make this game.
They're now 80% funded with about a week to go so I'm very confident that they will reach their base goal. But I really hope they are able to reach the stretch goals. I think limited voice acting and additional character customization would add a lot to a game like this.
Only 4 days left to back Pine. While the developers have not given much info about what digital distributions platforms they're going to use, they did say a DRM version of the game will be available.

Oh, and I did manage to squeeze this out of them: "@WinterSnowfall: Definitely considering GOG!"
Hellpoint - A Dark Sci Fi RPG

Hellpoint is an occult sci fi RPG with split-screen multiplayer. Investigate a derelict space station orbiting a mysterious black hole.

Hellpoint is a dark sci fi action RPG set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm called the Merge. For the blink of a second, every living being quickly lost their mind as their memories and bodies were merged with alternate versions of themselves from parallel universes. The accident also attracted entities of immense power that should have been left alone, in the depth of other dimensions.

You play as a mysterious nameless character whose intentions are entirely determined by your choices. You wake up in the derelict Irid Novo space station, in orbit around a super-massive black hole.

... I have to say it looks interesting to say the least. And the developers have confirmed a DRM-free release is coming to GOG.
Just 10 hours left on Sacred Fire. The first stretch goal has been achieved. Would really like to see them get some more voice acting funded, but I'm just glad they met their goal. Forged of Blood isn't doing so well.