It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Just a note that Legrand Legacy has made the funding goal and there is still a little time to join in and help meet some stretch goals.
Thank you! We are funded and now accepting pledges via our PayPal to check off some stretch goals and for those who don't have a credit card (many Indonesians don't have one).

Just checked Apocalypse Now's pledge page. 5.9 million goal? :o woah, at least they have until 2020...
Post edited February 20, 2017 by chibichibieris
One day to go and new stretch goals!!! We're well on our way to the $3.75 million one!!!
And paypal will also be up, hopefully soon enough!

$3.5 million - NEW SHIP UPGRADES & PORTUGUESE - We would like to have more ship upgrades and customization options types, including more hull, sail, and flag options. In addition, we are going to add upgradable rooms below deck including a trophy room to display your treasures and well as pet menagerie for all your animal friends to hang out and party. This also adds options to pick your own colors for sails and flags! Plus, we're continuing our commitment to localize Pillars II in more languages by including Brazilian Portuguese!

$3.75 million - UNCHARTED ISLANDS & SIMPLIFIED CHINESE - Make the world larger with the Uncharted Island stretch goal. The uncharted island feature adds many more locations to the world map for you to discover and map,expanding the world and game. These islands have special events, quests, and treasures for you to discover using the scripted interaction system. Some of them might include unique special events, including dungeons or quests. After you discover an island, you can even name it to make it your own! And, we'll add Simplified Chinese localization, too!

$4 million - NEW PLAYER SHIP TYPES - You want something awesome!? We will add other ships that you can find, purchase, or even steal during your adventure. These other ships will be docked in a special harbor location. Get yourself a Vailian Galleon or a Rauatai Warship - and customize it to make it your own.

...?

...?

$5 million - YDWIN BECOMES A COMPANION - You asked for this, now help us make it a reality! We will take Ydwin the Pale Elf from sidekick to full-on 8th companion for the game, adding a full vision quest, companion relationship, and story interactions to her (and, of course, if we hit this goal, we will add another sidekick to replace her so we still have four sidekicks, too!). Adding companions is a huge expense and design undertaking, but if we can get to $5 M, the team feels sure we can do it!

Of course, if we get to $4 million, we'll have some new stretch goals to include between $4 M and $5 to keep things even more interesting! Let's see what we can get in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for your support, and we look forward to closing out Pillars II's campaign with a bang!
<span class="bold">Guard Duty</span>
"Guard Duty is a classically styled Adventure Game featuring a unique story where past events influence those of the distant future" .

I didn't like the very small goal. I tend to check all point & clicks on kickstarter, but ignore those that look unprofessional (no video, no info) or too cheap. In this case, well the trailer surprised me. It's very old school, but looks wise, it reminds me of Simon The Sorcerer for whatever reason.

And they promise a drm-free digital download.
rgnrk: <span class="bold">Guard Duty</span>
"Guard Duty is a classically styled Adventure Game featuring a unique story where past events influence those of the distant future" .

I didn't like the very small goal. I tend to check all point & clicks on kickstarter, but ignore those that look unprofessional (no video, no info) or too cheap.
Thanks for the link, looks interesting and didn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

I used to feel that way about low goals too, as if they were just to earn some nice pocket money. But when I started exploring the option of creating a small indie game myself, I noticed that you can actually need maybe a couple of thousand just for things like getting a licence for the engine that allows commercial distribution.

You can get many other things for free, maybe with a cost of a bit lower quality, but it's doable if you can't really pay for all the assets.
rgnrk: <span class="bold">Guard Duty</span>

I didn't like the very small goal. I tend to check all point & clicks on kickstarter, but ignore those that look unprofessional (no video, no info) or too cheap. In this case, well the trailer surprised me. It's very old school, but looks wise, it reminds me of Simon The Sorcerer for whatever reason.

And they promise a drm-free digital download.
You don't need a huge budget to make a great game. ( :
Backed! There are some undeniable stylistic influences from 'Simon the Sorcerer', and from the first 'Discworld' game as well, but what sold it for me were the different timelines and the past-present interactions (à la 'Day of the Tentacle'). I hope they are able to pull them off in a good way and they create a great adventure.
triock: <span class="bold">Ama's Lullaby - A point-and-click game in a cyberpunk world</span>

Ama's Lullaby is an adventure game in the style of Westwood's Blade Runner (1997), featuring a command-line based hacking system.
Backed. If Westwood's Blade Runner can't be on GOG, maybe this can be. It looks early, but I would definitely like to play something like this. Fans of point&click + cyberpunk/sci-fi should check this out.
I'm actually really excited about Heartbound.
It's got a free demo that is pretty wonderful, and on the the dev's own website he gives a more detailed description of what he wants the game to be and the mechanics that are/will be implemented.
Plus, the game's got a lovable dog-sidekick and (optional) cryptography...
It's... it's like a dream come true, really.
A big minus: while mac and linux versions are confirmed, a drm-free version isn't. I already asked, but no answer yet.

Edit: And drm-free version is confirmed.
Post edited February 27, 2017 by WildHobgoblin
<span class="bold">Legion 1917</span>

Legion 1917: Rise of the Bolsheviks is hand-drawn, story-driven turn based strategy that will take you into Russian Civil War in 1917.
triock: <span class="bold">Legion 1917</span>

Legion 1917: Rise of the Bolsheviks is hand-drawn, story-driven turn based strategy that will take you into Russian Civil War in 1917.
Looks interesting and great, thanks. Just backed it.
I will revoke my pledge, though, if no clarification of drm-free is given during the course of the kickstarter.
Hey, lads and lasses! My monthly Kickstarter review series is back for the month of March. Some of these might look familiar to those of you who frequent this thread, but I hope you can still spot something new and exciting. As always, I'd love to hear your feedback. ^_^
Forged of Blood A turn-based tactical CRPG with some meaningful moral choices to make

And they want the game on GOG.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by daveyd
A new Kickstarter just launched for a "psychological" CRPG called Sacred Fire Turn-based combat based on character emotions
Post edited March 15, 2017 by daveyd
<span class="bold">Fatal Twelve</span>

Fatal Twelve - A Thrilling Mystery VN with Full Voiceover
Pine - An action adventure game that adapts to you.

"Pine is an action adventure game in which an intricate game ecology adapts to your actions, inactions and choices.

In Pine, Humans never reached the top of the food chain. Set on the living and breathing island of Albamare, an intricate ecology reacts, evolves and adapts to you specifically. It's up to Hue to find a new home for a near-extinct leftover tribe.

Inspired by the adventures of Link in the Zelda-series, the intriguing nemesis system of Shadow of Mordor, Fable's choice-dependent progression and the dance-like combat of Bloodborne, Pine brings you an ever-evolving world that provides each player with a truly unique journey. "
Post edited March 16, 2017 by WinterSnowfall