It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tekkaman-James: How is this not funded yet? It boggles my mind. Please, fellow GOGlodytes, show your support for this amazingly polished and very fun game! For great justice!
I know, it's amazing. It's so professional looking and they are posting regular info. Maybe it's just because the top goal is somewhat high for an unknown publisher. They have still raked in a good amount.
IAmSinistar: [snip]
It's times like this when KS's "All of Nothing" stance really stings. I am sure the devs will continue pressing forward either way, but it still stinks. As far as KS campaigns go, they did everything right. They deserve to get funded.
Tekkaman-James: It's times like this when KS's "All of Nothing" stance really stings. I am sure the devs will continue pressing forward either way, but it still stinks. As far as KS campaigns go, they did everything right. They deserve to get funded.
Hopefully if they fall a little short they'll come back with a relaunch. A good number of games have had success that way.
Unknown Realm: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stirringdragongames/unknown-realm-an-8bit-rpg-for-pc-and-commodore-64

A retro (8-bit Ultima-like) RPG for PC and C64 (!). It's got a parser!

Goal is $65,536. As of right now, they've raised about $11,000.
IAmSinistar: Legrand Legacy is in its final hours and could use more backers.

There is also a GOG Wishlist entry for the game.
Tekkaman-James: How is this not funded yet? It boggles my mind. Please, fellow GOGlodytes, show your support for this amazingly polished and very fun game! For great justice!
I've noticed that projects that have a goal in pounds (or other currencies that aren't US dollars) typically have a harder time getting funded, probably because of bank fees.
<span class="bold">Balthazar's Dream</span> - An Uplifting Game About A Dog's Loyalty

Visit a wonderfully peculiar dog's dream in a heroic attempt to save your owner in this beautiful pixel art puzzle platformer.

Spoke with the devs and they are talking with GOG about bringing the game here. They also confirmed that there will be a DRM-free version either way. It's already made funding, but more pledges unlock more rewards.

GOG Wishlist entry here.
Highrisers

A pixel-styled 2D build-and-explore urban survival-RPG.

This one is near its goal, with just under a week left. The devs have promised a DRM-free version as well. They also added some new backer tiers recently.

GOG Wishlist
high rated
Hey everyone!

@IAmSinistar: thx for bringing this to my attention!
I'm Nico, game designer of Highrisers from Solar Powered Games.
Nice to meet you all - if you have questions about the game, feel free to contact me!

We've received some quite good feedback for our trailer videos, so check them out.
A final video will be released next week, right to the end of the campaign. So, if you like what see, support is greatly appreciated!

Thx everyone!

-Nico
SolarPoweredGames: snip
Thanks for stopping by, Nico! Hopefully folks will check out the game and ping you with their questions. As a fan of J.G. Ballard, this game has a particular appeal to me. :)
Wow. It sure is quiet in here. Let's liven things up!

It's a new year and, with it, comes a new installment in my monthly Kickstarter review series! Check it out HERE! ^_^
Sundered

Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand­-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania game where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers.

You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever­-changing caverns teeming with eldritch horrors. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity.

Resist or embrace.

The project goes live on January 16. It looks freaking incredible.

NOTE: The link may only work of existing KS users, not sure about that. But once the project goes live there will be a public link for everyone.
IAmSinistar: Sundered

Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand­-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania game where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers.

You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever­-changing caverns teeming with eldritch horrors. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity.

Resist or embrace.

NOTE: The link may only work of existing KS users, not sure about that. But once the project goes live there will be a public link for everyone.
I'm definitely in.

The first of 4 kickstarters for this year I'm very interested in. The other three being:

Beautiful Desolation, the next adventure from The Brotherhood (Stasis), kickstarting on Jan 24th.
Different Galaxy, the next adventure from KillMonday (Fran Bow)
Sunless Skies, the new installment in the Fallen London mythology from Failbetter Games, kickstarting on Feb 1st.
Savior - Cuba's First Indie Game

Savior is a 2D platformer where the characters discover they are living inside a video game.

This is already fully funded, but it being on Indiegogo means you can continue to pledge at the various tiers. Looks really nice, and the concept seems well handled from what they've done so far.
IAmSinistar: Sundered

Resist or embrace.

I'm going to break my "no more crowdfunding" rule for this one. I loved Jotun. This looks fantastic.
hummer010: I'm going to break my "no more crowdfunding" rule for this one. I loved Jotun. This looks fantastic.
I'm more comfortable backing developers with a proven game behind them, too.