It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry to complain, but January here was mostly disappointing to me, and I currently find myself with little enthusiasm for GOG.

Here's a partial list of games from that time that would be nice to have here:

2006 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2006 Tomb Raider: Legend
2007 Tomb Raider: Anniversary
2008 Tomb Raider: Underworld
2008 Fallout 3
2008 The Incredible Hulk
2009 Batman: Arkham Asylum
2009 Dragon Age: Origins
2009 Prototype
2009 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
2010 Fallout: New Vegas
2011 Batman: Arkham City
2011 Hard Reset

These are the ones that have come to mind recently. I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by SeduceMePlz
Well, maybe if they were still in beta.
There is a high chance that Oblivion and Fallout 3 are coming this year. I am also entirely sure that GOG team would also like to have these games in their catalog.
high rated
Of course. I mean, whenever people request games, GOG instantly provides them. They're not here only because GOG isn't sure anyone would buy them. That's why every item on the wishlist is marked as completed - GOG just reaches for a kitten (note: it must be an exceedingly cute kitten), sacrifices it to Crnobog (rumored to really be an alien life form from planet Melmac), and presto, a new game is squeezed out from the formless mass that is the rotting corpses of recently killed kittens. Incidentally, that's also why there aren't any cats in the lovely village of Warsaw, an accomplishment praised by the town's mayor and butcher, Jen Poljak.
SeduceMePlz: 2006 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2008 Fallout 3
2008 The Incredible Hulk
2009 Prototype
2011 Hard Reset
We feel it's too niche for our community and will have to reject it.

-GOG.
SeduceMePlz: snip
Basically, all of those games are too niche for the GOG community. None ever have or ever will play games like that. GOG users just want dungeons & dragons Witcher-esque titles because going by what sells, nobody buys anything else and resources are wasted allocating staff to maintain other games. It's horrible.

If you want a place where you can buy all of the games you want, try Steam or the Humble Bundle. But if you want a very heavily curated selection of the very same games minus most of them, that's where GOG really shines.
SeduceMePlz: Sorry to complain, but January here was mostly disappointing to me, and I currently find myself with little enthusiasm for GOG.

2008 Fallout 3
2008 The Incredible Hulk
2009 Prototype
2011 Hard Reset

These are the ones that have come to mind recently. I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
Well, we do have stuff like Farcry 2, some Prince of Persia, some Tom Clancy and so on. Sooner or later (prolly later) we might see your wishes here:)
Hard Reset Redux is coming to GOG and i wish we could get Mass Effect Trilogy here without DRM
SeduceMePlz: These are the ones that have come to mind recently. I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
+1

I am very much for games like those appearing on GOG, similarly like earlier we had Darksiders 1-2, Saints Row 2-3 etc. Whether there is a chance that at least all of them could come here is doubtful, but the more the merrier. After all, I don't think anyone really expected the aforementioned DS 1-2 or SR 2-3 to appear here either, yet here they are. :)

Maybe add also e.g. Bulletstorm?
Engerek01: There is a high chance that Oblivion and Fallout 3 are coming this year. I am also entirely sure that GOG team would also like to have these games in their catalog.
WHAT ABOUT DOOM 3?!
wolfsrain: Well, we do have stuff like Farcry 2, some Prince of Persia, some Tom Clancy and so on. Sooner or later (prolly later) we might see your wishes here:)
I think those Ubisoft and EA games which are tied to UPlay and Origin, less likely. A bit like EA nowadays rather seems to release even its classic games in its own service, rather than releasing them on GOG. Maybe the exception are some games which don't work fine on modern machines and they need help from GOG on that, so those they allow to appear also on GOG, and a bit later EA releases them also on Origin (even free of charge like they've done with Wing Commander 3, Crusader: No Remorse, .Theme Hospital etc.).

But fortunately there are many others that could still realistically come to GOG...
Post edited February 01, 2016 by timppu
SeduceMePlz: Sorry to complain, but January here was mostly disappointing to me, and I currently find myself with little enthusiasm for GOG.

2008 Fallout 3
2008 The Incredible Hulk
2009 Prototype
2011 Hard Reset

After getting WB on board we should get the batman games eventually.
It's been mentioned here before that GOG should have the 3 tomb raider games listed but still no deal done with Sqaure Enix.
Didn't GOG change their pricing so they could get a lot more games and get new publishers?
At least they finally got Lucas arts Disney and Bethesda here.
Judas said we´ll get a flood of new games in the near future.
Maybe a couple of them will be newish releases.
Breja: Well, maybe if they were still in beta.
Haha!
SeduceMePlz: snip
MaximumBunny: Basically, all of those games are too niche for the GOG community. None ever have or ever will play games like that. GOG users just want dungeons & dragons Witcher-esque titles because going by what sells, nobody buys anything else and resources are wasted allocating staff to maintain other games. It's horrible.

If you want a place where you can buy all of the games you want, try Steam or the Humble Bundle. But if you want a very heavily curated selection of the very same games minus most of them, that's where GOG really shines.
^ made me chuckle...Thanks MaximumBunny I needed a laugh on a tough Monday morning