It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's a few more:

2008 Turok
2009 The Saboteur
2010 Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
2010 Transformers: War for Cybertron
Turok '08? Have some dignity man...
There's a disturbing lack of Ghostbusters: The Video Game up in here.
SeduceMePlz: To highlight that I'm not asking for miracles. These games are 5 to 10 years old.
Certainly, but keep in mind it isn't as if there is a big long lineup of games in the timeframe you're asking for lining up at GOG's headquarters kicking the door down, with GOG on the other side saying "Go away, we have enough games already but thanks anyway!" :)

Seriously, GOG contacts all of the game companies out there at every gaming conference and every other possible opportunity they can to try to find as many games as possible that would be big wins to have here, including both new and old games. If there are any games available in the timeframe you stated that are remotely available to them they'd either have them here already for sale or they'd have tried to get them unsuccessfully by now. It takes time to establish connections and garner interest and then to wade through legal rights issues and negotiate terms and conditions of sale etc. If a game isn't here it's not for lack of trying. :) GOG is doing their job to make it happen for DRM-free gaming, and moreso than any other company out there for sure. :)

If games are missing from here that people want, the best way to make it happen is to both vote for the game on the GOG wishlist (or add it to the wishlist if it is not already there - search before adding new games), and to contact the publishers/developers and politely let them know you'd like their game(s) to be sold on GOG.com. In some cases it may involve trying to track down the legal rights owners for a game manually as well, and some GOG gamers have done that for some games too.

In almost all cases where there is a highly desireable new or old game badly wanted here, it is not because GOG has rejected it or because GOG hasn't tried to get it - it is because the publisher/developer/rights owner has either not responded or simply doesn't want to do business here, or they can't find who owns the rights to everything, or the rights for everything is divided between multiple companies/individuals in a complex way or can't be sorted out, or they're unable to come to terms that both GOG and the rights owners agree to. And if we're being really honest it is because some of these companies not only fully embrace DRM, but they do not want to sell their games without it. For the case where the game is already DRM-free somewhere else, it could be that the game is tightly integrated with Steam and they couldn't be bothered to make as special version of the game for GOG, or any number of dozens of other reasons. GOG can't really pull a rabbit out of their hat if a publisher isn't interested in selling their games here, or doing all the work necessary to make it happen, however they do occasionally manage to make some magic happen too.

The key is to realize that GOG can initiate contact and begin the communication process, but they can't force it to happen, the rights owner(s) have the full control over where their games are sold, and if they're not sold here it is the decision of the rights owner(s). So 1000 of us can post "yeah, me too!" here because probably most of us feel the same way, but it doesn't really make any difference to do so because making noise in the forums doesn't really make games show up here. :) There's no magic incantation to make it happen, but the best we have is GOG wishlist + contacting publishers and tracking down rights owners ourselves if need be and providing the info to GOG.

Other than that it's a waiting game. :)
SeduceMePlz: These are the ones that have come to mind recently. I'm sure some fellow GOGers could add to this list.
timppu: +1

I am very much for games like those appearing on GOG, similarly like earlier we had Darksiders 1-2, Saints Row 2-3 etc. Whether there is a chance that at least all of them could come here is doubtful, but the more the merrier. After all, I don't think anyone really expected the aforementioned DS 1-2 or SR 2-3 to appear here either, yet here they are. :)

Maybe add also e.g. Bulletstorm?
Bulletstorm minus GFWL?
Yes please!
Nirth: Unlocked framerates to the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_%2525E2%252580%252593_Ultimate_Sith_Edition#High_frame_rate]first game[/url] and the [url=http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed_II#High_frame_rate]second game[/url]. Occasional crashes can occur but that was certainly worth it IMO (granted, I think I only had one or two).
ReynardFox: There's a glitch in the unlockers that cause force gripped objects to perpetually rise upwards, which pretty much kills the fix for me. Also I once fell through an elevator just for using the 60fps patch.
Play with the 50fps patch, not the 60. Then there are really no issues.
@The thread starter: What were the responses of the publishers of each of those games in your 2 lists when you contacted them informing that you would like to purchase their games DRM free from GOG.com?
Wishlist links:

2004 Doom 3
2005 Ninjabread Man :P
2006 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2006 Tomb Raider: Legend
2007 Tomb Raider: Anniversary
2008 Tomb Raider: Underworld
2007 Bioshock
2007 Mass Effect
2008 Fallout 3
2008 The Incredible Hulk
2008 Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
2008 Turok
2009 Batman: Arkham Asylum
2009 Dragon Age: Origins
2009 Ghostbusters: The Video Game
2009 Prototype
2009 The Saboteur
2009 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
2010 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
2010 Bioshock 2
2010 Fallout: New Vegas
2010 Mass Effect 2
2010 Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
2010 Transformers: War for Cybertron
2010 Assassin's Creed II
2011 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2011 Assassin's Creed: Revelations
2011 Batman: Arkham City
2011 Bulletstorm
2011 Hard Reset
2012 Mass Effect 3
2012 Prototype 2
2012 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Let me know if I missed anyone's suggestion.
BrandeX: Play with the 50fps patch, not the 60. Then there are really no issues.
Actually the exact same glitch happens for me (and many others apparently) with the 50fps patch. The only one that doesn't break is the 40fps patch, but at that point, why bother?
Post edited February 04, 2016 by ReynardFox
skeletonbow: <snip>
Yeah, me too.

BrandeX: Play with the 50fps patch, not the 60. Then there are really no issues.
ReynardFox: Actually the exact same glitch happens for me (and many others apparently) with the 50fps patch. The only one that doesn't break is the 40fps patch, but at that point, why bother?
Falling through a elevator? If so enable vsync. Lots of environment interaction or triggers can be traced to vsync issues.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Tarm
Tarm: Yeah, me too.

Falling through a elevator? If so enable vsync. Lots of environment interaction or triggers can be traced to vsync issues.
Well that was only a last straw thing, I was already well fed up with the rising force-grip physics gltich and ready to just go back to 30fps anyway.
SeduceMePlz: Wishlist links:

2011 Bulletstorm
It deserves more love, only 236 votes. :`(

Well, its from 2013, but Saints Row IV just has to get here.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by NuffCatnip
so pissed about knight. it's not right.

it's not.

not

right.

how could they do that.

fuckers.
And after almost two years we can reduce this list to:

I would personally added to the list:
2003 Vietcong
2005 Vietcong 2
2005 Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
2005 Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
2008 Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
2011 Dragon Age 2
2012 Far Cry 3
2013 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Also, Dead Space 2 and 3, Crysis 2 and 3, Assassin's Creed from 2 up to Syndicate, Fallout 4, Skyrim and all missing Wolfenstein titles: 2009, New Order, Old Blood and maybe someday even New Colossus. Oh, and Call of Duty series up to Ghosts included as well as Medal of Honor Airborne/2012/Warfighter. :)
Andrey82: And after almost two years we can reduce this list to:

Andrey82: I would personally added to the list:
2003 Vietcong
2005 Vietcong 2
2005 Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
2005 Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
2008 Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
2011 Dragon Age 2
2012 Far Cry 3
2013 Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Also, Dead Space 2 and 3, Crysis 2 and 3, Assassin's Creed from 2 up to Syndicate, Fallout 4, Skyrim and all missing Wolfenstein titles: 2009, New Order, Old Blood and maybe someday even New Colossus. Oh, and Call of Duty series up to Ghosts included as well as Medal of Honor Airborne/2012/Warfighter. :)
The necro of the dead. I want, not would like, mass effect 1, 2, 3 with all dlc included here. For Christmas. Thanks GOG.